Tuesday, May 18, 2021

May 12th ❤️

May 12th, 2021. It was just the sweetest day!

Pierce worked hard to make this day so special, seriously from beginning to end. From a surprise in the car on the way to our workout, to Chick-fil-A for breakfast and a Starbucks London Fog before school...
To showing up in my classroom and surprising me with my favorite lunch sandwich... 
To hanging out with my students and hearing all about...well, everything 😂 My team and class made the day so special while at school, and I was truly so grateful and felt so loved and celebrated. ❤️
To a few friends stopping by after school ❤️, and then heading to our favorite dinner spot....
To ending the day at a new favorite cookie spot...it doesn't have anything on Audrey Lynn's Bakery 😉, but it made for a fun ending to a sweet day! Pierce, thanks for making the day so fun and special! 

I'm so grateful for a day to celebrate all that the Lord has taught and all that he has done. For the past six or so years, I've always written a note in my phone recapping all that the year has held, and it was so sweet reading back and reflecting on his many blessings throughout the years. This year was no exception...

Thanks to all our friends and family who made both of our birthdays so special! We are so grateful and feel so blessed!!

So much love and gratefulness, 
💕Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!