Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Happy Birthday, Pierce!

Happy Birthday to my favorite person! Celebrating Pierce is easy and fun and something I love to do. He's the person that makes me laugh, that makes the everyday fun, and that has made me understand the Lord's love in a deeper way.
He's my favorite adventurer....
Sightseer... 
Musician...
Date night planner...
Workout partner....
Handyman...
Snowbird...
Grad School Grad...
Beachbum...
Summer celebrator... 
Teacher husband...
Vacationer....
Concert goer...
Sunrise watcher...
Picture taker... 
Auto-mechanic...
And best friend.... 

I truly love Pierce and am so grateful for his twenty-seven years and the eight of them that I have gotten to fill my phone with the memories of...walking through memory lane is one of my favorite hobbies, and and I hope you enjoyed a few snapshots of the reasons he's so great! Hope you had the best birthday, Pierce! I am so grateful for you!

2 comments:

  1. It was the best!!! Thanks for making it fun and, as always, taking pictures so we’ll remember it 😉❤️

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!