Friday, October 1, 2021

October Bliss

H A P P Y  O C T O B E R!!!
Our life has been moving full speed ahead over here, and I've missed this little space. But I couldn't miss hopping on here for the big day of October 1st. October may be one of, if not my all-time, favorite month of the year. I love seriously everything about it. From the cool crisp weather, to the pure blue sky, and the leaves changing and falling, the amazing snacks and foods and drinks, to pumpkins, the beginning of the holiday season (in my mind), and celebrating our anniversary...we love every minute and try to soak up all of the fall favorites during these few weeks. 

This morning, I am waking up in a hotel with a Starbucks in hand as Pierce is in a wedding and I am just along for the ride with a day off school. I love getting on here and catching up with some of my favorite bloggers, who now feel like good friends, and I thought it'd be sweet to wish you a Happy October as well!! I'll post more soon about our life (lots of updates coming your way!) 
But for now...I will leave you with my new favorite September/October sweater. It's short-sleeve, but sweater material and I would probably wear it every day of this beginning of fall season if I could. It is a great price and great find on Amazon, but I will say that it did take a while to come in. It was well-worth the wait though! 

I'm collecting all of my fall favorites for a post in the near future (and I would love to know yours too!!), but I wanted to just say that I hope you're enjoying this first day of October as much as I am, and thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!

Be back on here soon!!
Love y'all!
Tab

2 comments:

  1. Yessss a fall favorites postπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ I’m here for it! Also, a lot of updates???πŸ€” haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha how did I miss this?! πŸ˜‚ Love you!! Fall Favorites post was postponed to this year - stay tuned haha πŸ˜‰πŸπŸ‚πŸ₯°

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!