Monday, January 24, 2022

Motivation Monday #4

 
Monday, Monday, Monday....here we are back again. I hope you guys had a great weekend! We are big Buccaneers fans over here and were sad to be out of the playoffs after yesterday's game... We also live in Nashville and love the Titans as well, but were sadly 0 for 2 for the weekend.... But, we still had a great weekend, even though it was quite the full schedule. 

Last week, I made my one goal to clean out my iPhone storage so that my phone could back-up...and part of these posts is to hold us accountable to the little and big things that we have on our plate for the week, and I am sad to say that this is one thing I just did not get done. 
This pretty much sums it up.... To me, this is one of those big things that I'm positive probably makes me get less sleep at night because I know it's just in the back of my mind....reminding me that if something happened to my phone, I would lose about a gazillion pictures and memories. 

I thought I could carve out some time at night after the day's normal to-dos to get this done, but last week turned out to be way more packed than I thought. Add being almost 8 months pregnant to that and my nights ended a little earlier than gave me time to back up 457,983,099 photos haha

So, alas, here we are. Back to the next Monday morning. I think I will once again make my main goal for the week....

1. Clean out my photos so that my phone can back up. 
Incase any of you are in this same boat, I use the app Photo Transfer, which is also so helpful in just simply moving the photos to my hard-drive and then you can easily delete off your phone. What tips do you guys have though in this process? And what are you working on this week that I can be encouraging you in? It's been so fun to hear even the big and little things that make up our weekly to-dos. I'm grateful for this little space and hope to report back to you next week an iPhone screen that no longer says, "Failed to backup your iPhone." 🤦🏼‍♀️😅

Hope you have a great week! 
See you back here next Monday!
Love y'all!
Tab 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!