Monday, January 17, 2022

Motivation Monday #3

 
Well, we are already back to Monday...how does it happen so fast?! I am thankful for a day off of school today though...it seems to slow the pace down just a tad, which I am always grateful for. 

As the first full week of school kicked into gear last week, I knew I wanted to get two priorities to the top of my list quickly, so I made my to-dos read every morning before school and pack a healthy lunch. I am glad to say that a morning didn't go by without time in the Word...even if it was on our phones in the parking lot after our workout. 😂 We have about 20 minutes together before I have to rush off to get ready at school, so we always try to make the most of that time, even if it's spent simply in the car. 
On mornings we don't work out, we love staying cozy and warm a few extra minutes and reading in bed. I had this routine every morning before school before we were married, so we thought we might try it at the beginning of this year...and one week in, we've loved it so far ☺️😂

As for the lunches...I would have completely failed at this one honestly if it weren't for Pierce. There were many nights this past week where, as sad as it sounds, I wasn't sure if I had the energy to pack a lunch...and a healthy lunch at that. But he completely saved me and selflessly served us with food - dinners and lunches this week - I was and am so grateful!! 

This week...I was brainstorming what I need to get done, and although my list could fit on probably a long scroll, I landed on just one...a big one though... 
1. Clean out my camera roll on my phone. 
I'm not going to lie...this one stresses me out. But, my phone has not been backed up in many many weeks because I have run out of iCloud storage...due to my love for pictures and my job in which I take pictures of the kids all the time for their end of the year scrapbooks... 

Pierce and I have a deal though that he'll upgrade our iCloud storage to the next level for our little one on the way if I can get delete enough pictures to get my phone to backup....so, that is my goal this week. Transfer my pictures to a harddrive and delete as many as I can off my phone....I am going to need all the help and prayer I can get and my hopes are not that high that I will accomplish this, but I pray that I do it with more joy than I have done in the past... 

What are you working on this week? I'd love to pray and encourage you along in your week of to-dos and long list of ordinary and small things that pile up. 

Thanks for keeping me accountable on this journey too - I am so thankful! 

See you back here next Monday!
Love y'all!
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!