Thursday, September 28, 2023

Frame This Moment - Jackson, Wyoming

Happy Thursday!!! And Frame This Moment Day! Today we are up and at'em early and on our way to Jackson, Wyoming. So I thought in honor of our trip, my Frame This Moment would be a favorite from our time out there... 
Out of all our pictures in Jackson and amazing memories, for some reason, this little moment in time of sitting on their front porch catching the last bit of sun before the sunset is one of my very favorites. I think it's the simplicity I love. 

Pierce and I dream of owning land one day, and we hope to have a front porch to sit on and watch the sunset at the end of the long days. And this picture just reminds me of that small little dream. Our noses are a little sunburnt, my hair is crazy and I don't have make-up on, but it's all part of what makes it so special. We were out there for a week in summer 2020, and this is how we loved spending the end of each day. 

Out of all the fun adventures and things to see and places to go, I'll take a night on the porch with Pierce any day of the year. And this snapshot in time just makes smile and remember to enjoy the little moments. 

And there you have it. A little flashback frame this moment for your Thursday! Thanks as always for sharing yours!!! I'm sure there are many fall moments out there these next few months. 🥰🍁🍂

I was planning on being back here for Friday Favorites, but I think I'll pick that back up in OCTOBER and take tomorrow off to spend with family. We'll be back in Nashville before we know it, so I want to soak in as much time as possible enjoying the mountain air. 

Hope everyone has the very best end to their September, and I'll plan to see you back here next week!!
Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!
Lots of blessings! 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!