Thursday, September 7, 2023

Frame This Moment - Labor Day Weekend ❤️

Well, for today's Frame this Moment, I just couldn't pick one. So I included a few of my favorite snapshots from Labor Day. All little moments in time I wish I could frame and remember forever. We just had perfect weather and were in one of my very favorite spots of all-time, so without further-ado, here are a few moments to frame from our past weekend. And by a few moments, I really mean welcome to my camera roll... 😂 

From sweet time with Aunt Audrey...
And favorite moments on the front porch....
To bowls of ice cream in the evening...
And hot tea and Bible reading on the patio in the mornings...
To mornings with Papaw...
And walking with Nana...
Riding the tricycle I learned to ride on..
And playing with yet another favorite toy from my childhood...
To sitting with my favorite girl by the pool...
And snapping some pics of the little one just loving and exploring...
Loving Pierce off work and being by the water as a family of three...
To sitting in Papaw's lap in the front yard...
And swinging at the little town park...
I tried to soak in as much of this sweet weekend as I could...
And we learned that naps by the pool start at a young age up in Louisville... 😂 

Jane LOVED her weekend in what felt like heaven, and so did we!!! Take us back!! In the meantime, we are trying hard to be outside as much as we were this weekend and counting down till the next weekend by the pool.

Thanks for a fun and different kind of Frame this Moment today - we can call it "Frame This Weekend" 😉 That's really what I tried to do...we loved every part! Thanks for sharing yours these days! They've been so fun to see!!

Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!
See you back here tomorrow! 
Lots of blessings, 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!