Friday, September 1, 2023

Friday Favorites - Evening Walks, Baby Showers and Daddy Daughter Mornings

Happy Friday and September 1st!!!! We are waking up in Louisville this morning and so looking forward to spending as much time as possible outside this Labor Day weekend with this gorgeous weather!! I hope it's beautiful wherever you are this weekend too! Today I just have a few favorites for you from the week!! 


With this cooler weather this week, evening walks have been just about our favorite thing. We've been soaking up the time with Jane and all of our neighbors out and about...bring on more of these beautiful fall evenings - we are ready for them!! 



This past Saturday, a favorite was definitely having four sweet sisters throw their sister a shower at our home filled with lots of fresh flowers, homemade decorations and so much thoughtfulness. I loved every minute!! 
And Jane loved the morning even more because after she said hi to all the sisters setting up, she had the morning with Daddy and he took her to just about her favorite place ever - a bookstore 😂 She was in heaven, and I loved getting a few snapshots - of Saturday morning story time and all!! 


These early mornings this week with reading, tea and coffee have definitely been a favorite of mine. (I am just counting down the days till that fireplace gets turned on too during these mornings 😉)
The evenings have been just as much of a favorite though and obviously, I think it's safe to say that we love us some hot tea around here hahaha


My sweet parents celebrated 38 years of marriage this week, and their date to the fair is one of my favorites!! This was always a fun tradition when we were little, and we just might be joining them there next year 😉 


Tutoring is picking back up now that the school year is picking up, and it's always a favorite to help these sweet students with math after school. Some sessions are virtual and some in person, but it's always a favorite in my afternoon! 


And lastly, my parents' place in Kentucky is always a favorite, and we are so excited to be up here for Labor Day weekend! 

And there you have it...just a few small snapshots from our week. I hope you have the best Labor Day weekend and start to SEPTEMBER!! Thanks Erika and Andrea for the fun blog link-up!!

I'll see you back here next week!!
Lots of blessings, 
❤️Tab

2 comments:

  1. What do you put in your tea? Do you use any sweetener?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love putting in a little raw honey (Oneroot Canadian Raw Honey is my very favorite for tea) and a little half-and-half for most teas. ☺️

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!