Happy Thursday and Frame This Moment Day!!!! Today I just have a little snapshot from an unexpected, but fun summer adventure the kids took this week...

It was HOT, but a perfect pool morning, and we splashed and jumped and slid down the slides, my friend and I got to just chat and catch up, and it was a morning that I really did want to just freeze the moment and frame. She snapped a picture of us in-between slides and fun, and I just love it. What a fun little snapshot to capture such a fun and unexpected morning. Spending my days with these two littles is truly such a gift, and it's mornings like this that help me take a step back and appreciate this little season for all that it holds.
A sweet morning for the books for sure!!
Just a little frame this moment for your Thursday!! Thanks for sharing yours and thanks as always for following along too!! Pierce is getting back today from a work trip, and we are all looking forward to having him home, so I am going to take tomorrow off of blogging to enjoy this long weekend, but I'll plan to be back next week to welcome in August - HOW is that even possible?! Here's to wishing everyone a very wonderful weekend and my sweet mom a very Happy Birthday tomorrow too!!!
And as always, here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!
Sending lots of love!!
XO
Tab
Just a little frame this moment for your Thursday!! Thanks for sharing yours and thanks as always for following along too!! Pierce is getting back today from a work trip, and we are all looking forward to having him home, so I am going to take tomorrow off of blogging to enjoy this long weekend, but I'll plan to be back next week to welcome in August - HOW is that even possible?! Here's to wishing everyone a very wonderful weekend and my sweet mom a very Happy Birthday tomorrow too!!!
And as always, here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!
Sending lots of love!!
XO
Tab



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!