Wednesday, July 29, 2026

What's Up Wednesday [July 2026]

Happy, happy Wednesday!!! I thought today I would jump on board the What's Up Wednesday blog link-up and share a little of what's been going on with the Riddicks this past month... It's been a sweet month, one filled with lots of our favorite things in the summer, mixed with a lot of hot and a lot of days at home just soaking in the slowness. Here are just a few snapshots from our month!! I hope you've had a wonderful July as well!! 


What We've Been Eating:
Lots and lots of watermelon and summer fruit over here... 

What We're Reminiscing About:

Take me back to July 2025 with these two littles who are growing up a little too fast for me!! 

What We're Loving:
Well, we're not always loving the heat, but I love doing pretty much anything with this guy, including kicking off our small group with a 100ΒΊ picnic at the park πŸ˜‚ 
Chipotle for all included hahaha 

What We've Been Up To:
Pretty much, scooters and bikes, all day every day hahaha 
Throw in some fun water play, and you pretty much have our summer in a nutshell... 
Along with LOTS of building and magnatiles with Daddy... 
And lots and lots of art and crafting for Jane... 

What We're Dreading:

The infinite mosquito bites that we are all currently sporting with lots of time outside these summer evenings... 

What We're Working On:
Well, Jane and I are working on her prayer journal this summer, and she could not be more excited. 
As I am trying to do the same and thought it would be fun to do it with friends, so Jane keeps counting down to our "Prayer Journal Night," and I have loved having a little unexpected helper plan a sweet night with friends soon! 

What We're Excited About:
Well, Jane is headed back to her sweet preschool in a few weeks, and she is VERY excited it!! 🍎

What We've Been Watching/Reading:
Let's just say lots and lots (and lots) of bedtime stories this summer hahaha (And some Charlotte's Web mixed in there too!)

What We've Been Listening To:

Well, have you ever wanted to hear all 50 States and Capitols in one song?! Hahaha I was telling Jane about a song my sister and I used to listen to when we were younger to learn our capitols, and of course she wanted to hear it, and thus began a love affair with "Wakkos' 50 State and Capitols." I wish I was kidding when I say this is the most requested song in our house currently hahaha we play it on a slower speed for Jane, and I will say, I think she may be absorbing a few capitols through the obsession haha Although she said the other day that "the words didn't really make sense to her except Nashville." Hahaha 

What We've Been Wearing:

Lots of swimsuits and lots of helmets this summer!! 

What We're Doing This Weekend:

Well it's my sweet Mom's birthday this weekend, so we are going to try to find a way to make our favorite vanilla cake again somehow to celebrate!! πŸŽ‚

What We're Looking Forward To Next Month:
We are hoping to get another little trip to the KY State Fair in as well!! 

What We're Thankful For:
It's been a very fun and sweet July, and for that, we are so thankful. 

Just a few snapshots from our month of July!! I can't believe August is right around the corner!!! Thanks Shay and Sheaffer for the fun blog link-up today!! Happy Wednesday! 

Sending lots of love!!
XO
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!