Thursday, March 11, 2021

February Favorites [2021]

February was such a fun month for us. It's always short, but always holds some fun memories for us. The snowstorm came in the middle, but here are some of our other February highlights. 


My sister's birthday is February 1st, so we always love celebrating the start of this sweet month! Audrey is amazing and one of the funniest and most sincere friends we know, not to mention the best baker! We've loved seeing her start Audrey Lynn's Bakery this year and encouraging her along the way. 

Another one of our most favorite parts of February was the Super Bowl!! My dad is a HUGE Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan, and we were cheering them and Tom Brady along all season! When they won their playoff games, we were just thrilled. 

Dad invited our cousin Robbie up with his family, and we loved hanging for the weekend anticipating the big game ahead. 

I loved watching every game with this guy - I think he's officially a true fan! 

My best friend Elizabeth came over to watch the game with us! 

After the big win! We were just so thrilled and couldn't believe we were officially Champions! A fun year to be a Bucs fan!! 

Snow Week came along, and we made the journey from Dallas to Nashville to be back home! It was a fun week, and we were so thankful to be together for the week! 

Pierce still had to work remotely during the week, so I spent several mornings here with this view cuddled up with a Winter Wonderland outside. 

Trader Joe's...I will say that we are a fan! One Friday after school, I had had a rough day and we decided to pick up some snacks, and we loved every single one we tried. So it's become quite a tradition to grab some Trader Joe's snacks during weekends or of, course, the snow storm. These are just a few of our favorites. :) 

Two new tops that have become a favorite in February...I am such a fan of pullovers and this one has quickly worked it's way to the top in my closet! 

This one has also found it's way to the top...Pierce's Mom had a KUHL jacket when we visited Wyoming one trip, and I fell in love with it quickly, but it didn't fit into our budget... Then for Christmas, I couldn't believe it when she had bought both me and my sister-in-love the exact same one. It's cozy and perfect! And was such a thoughtful gift! 

And at the end of February, we spent a weekend in the studio and we loved it. Having friends come to Nashville to record allows mine and Pierce's talents to collide as we get to host and welcome a friend into our home, and Pierce gets to record and display his love and creativity in an amazing way. It's a win-win and truly such a fun gift to us! 

Well...a little February recap. We hope it's a blessing to know a little of the Lord's many blessings to us in this new year. We'll post again soon!
Love y'all! 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!