Thursday, August 31, 2023

Frame This Moment - Bedtime with Jane.

Happy, happy Thursday!! And very last day of August!! I just have a little Frame This Moment for you from our past week...a little moment in time to savor a little longer and remember the sweetness that comes along with living life in the day-to-day and changing seasons...
Pierce snapped this little picture the other night, and it just about melted my heart. Jane is growing fast, and this little one isn't so snuggly anymore, so anytime she puts her head down on our shoulder, we just about die hahaha I love the messy hair, no make-up, tired after a long day look of this picture to just perfectly capture a lot of my days these days. Just oh so grateful for the sweetness of this little one and bedtime routine that hopefully points her back to Jesus before she falls asleep each night. ❤️
I snapped this not too long ago too...sometimes I'll tidy up downstairs for a second while Pierce finishes getting her ready for bed, and I love walking up to see this. Tired after a long day of work, but snuggled up reading her every book under the sun, but always ending with a Bible story or a Psalm. Be still my heart hahaha 

Goodness, I'm glad we have these two little moments captured. There are a million more, but I know these two will always be precious to look back on in this ever-changing seasons we are going through. 

And there you have it. Just a simple little moment or two this week!! Thanks for sharing yours too!!! I hope everyone is finding small joys throughout their days! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things and soaking in all the moments in-between!! 

Also, a very big HAPPY ANNIVERSARY today to my parents!! 38 years of marriage celebrated on this August 31st ❤️ Love you both! 

I'm off to enjoy this Thursday! I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!
Lots of blessings!
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!