Thursday, December 14, 2023

Frame this Moment - Home for the Holidays πŸŽ„

Well, for the last Frame This Moment of the year, I thought our home at Christmastime was a perfect moment to capture. It really is our favorite place to be at our most favorite time of year, and sometimes I wish I could just bottle up all the coziness and merriness and sprinkle it through the rest of the year too. 
 
Our decorations change a tiny bit each year, but for the most part, it's the same cozy feel, and I thought today I could welcome you in this Christmas season with a few snapshots of Christmas at the Riddick Home! Hope you cozy up with a warm drink and a blanket and enjoy a few of these little pictures. I sure wish I could actually welcome each of you for some hot tea around this fire and the twinkling lights! 
Welcome to the Riddick Home!! 

Jane still loves playing this little guy every day - how is she getting so tall?!
And who can even believe this was just last year?! 
Time, slow down!!! 
Jane's little shelves in the playroom/study! 
This little nativity scene is one of our very favorites! Someone gifted it to us last year, and it's become a favorite for sure! 
Again, last year *cue the tears!* But she has loved it since she could just barely stand!! 
This year we set this little tree up downstairs, and it's been a fun addition to the playroom. This was my very first tree I picked up and brought back to life at an antique mall in Plano, TX when I was teaching there. How far it's come!!! 
And Jane has loved this little old-timey Christmas tree on and off switch that a neighbor gifted her! 
Speaking of Jane, this might just be our favorite ornament that we have added so far! Haha πŸ₯°πŸŽ„✨
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°
This year I put these up on the side of our refrigerator - what sweet reminders of the Lord's many, many blessings over the last five years! 
This is just our very, very favorite place to be though!! It doesn't get better than cozying up by this fire at night... Give me some hot tea and a Christmas book or movie, and it feels just like heaven! 
Love this Christmas season for sure! It's a true favorite, and I could truly just frame each and every part!!
Thanks for coming on a little tour of the Riddick Home this Christmas! Hope yours is filled with just as much joy and merriness and you are taking time to stop and treasure the little moments too!! 

Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between! Thanks for always sharing yours and for journeying through the year with lots of moments to frame! What a simple and sweet way to thank the Lord for the everyday, ordinary moments! You can find all of mine from the year here. ☺️

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!!!
Lots of love this Christmas season!
❤️Tab

2 comments:

  1. Jane on her little tippy toes is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a favorite of mine too!! I catch her over there all the time reaching for those keys! πŸ₯°

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!