Wednesday, December 6, 2023

We're Home!

Happy Wednesday!!! We are back in Nashville and settling in from our little Christmas getaway in the merriest New York City!! 
We snapped this picture on Saturday morning as we were getting ready to fly to DC! We stayed with Pierce's brother and sister-in-law and Jane's sweet cousin and then all six of us took the train early Sunday morning to experience a little Christmas in New York. It was the sweetest trip, and I can't wait to share soon!! 

In the meantime though, we are back with about a million loads of laundry, Christmas to-dos, presents to buy, Christmas cards to order, babysitters to find and Christmas magic to experience, so I am taking today to get caught up on so much life around here, but I'll plan on being back here tomorrow! 

The three of us are wishing you the very best Wednesday and first week of your December!! 
Lots of love!! 
Tab

4 comments:

  1. NYC is fabulous at Christmas! We went 2 years ago and it stands out as my favorite vacation of all time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love this!! We’ve been talking all week about how it was one of our very favorites too :) Such a fun place to visit at Christmas!!

      Delete
  2. Oh I am soooo envious and need ALL the details!!! I've ALWAYS wanted to visit Christmas in NYC!! Cannot wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh YES! It was truly amazing!! I’ll have to do a post on it next week - it was such a sweet time!! Chicago at Christmas is next on our list though!! πŸ˜‰πŸŽ„✨

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!