Friday, December 8, 2023

Friday Favorites - Christmas Blog Posts Edition πŸŽ„✨

Happy Friday!!! It's been a whirlwind of a week over here... Pierce and I are off to a sweet Christmas concert tonight that has become one our favorite little December traditions and then we are taking the weekend to rest and enjoy a few days at home without anything on the calendar. 

Next week has lined up for what feels like a Christmas extravaganza with Christmas parties, celebrations, and family coming in town at the end of the week, so this morning I am getting our house cleaned up, lighting my Christmas candle, and settling in for a sweet night, a cozy weekend, and a fun week ahead! 

Today I just have a few fun Christmas posts to share from last December. Lots of gift ideas if you're still looking for your favorites and just some holiday cheer for your Friday morning as well!! I hope everyone has a fun and special weekend, and I'll plan to see you back here next week!! 





The first one was a very sweet "Let's Look" post about shopping for our moms. It took me down memory lane with one of my favorite Christmas gifts we've ever made and gifted in these sweet little reindeer. A fun Christmas memory for sure!! 


The second is a little peek into some of our favorite Christmas ornaments. One of my favorite things each year is picking out our family Christmas ornament, and this post walks down memory lane with a few sweet ones! Etsy is my favorite place to find these, and I'm so looking forward to our one to come for this year! 


Goodness, I just love putting together our Christmas card every year. It's fun to watch so much grow and change throughout the years, and even just looking back on our last five is still so special. You can take a look at some of those here


Last year I wrote about some of our favorite Christmas memories, tradition and fun we like to throw in during the month of December. It changes and grows each year, but it's always fun to remember the sweetness that the Christmas season can bring. You can read about some of our favorites here


And lastly, I just have some of our favorite gifts that we've gifted throughout the years! Many are homemade or come from Etsy, but some are simple ones from Amazon too. It's just always so FUN to try to bless our favorite people with something we know they'll love each year. You can find a few different categories below. ☺️
And our favorite Stocking Stuffers :)


Well and to finish out this Friday Favorites, we will be cozied up in this favorite spot of ours this weekend if you're looking for us at all!! It feels good to be home for Christmas that's for sure πŸ₯°πŸŽ„✨

And that about wraps up a little Christmas cheer this morning!! I am off with Jane, but I'll plan to be back here next week!! Hope everyone has the very best weekend as well!! And thanks Erika and Andrea for a fun blog link-up! 

Lots of love!
XO, 
Tab

4 comments:

  1. How come your ornaments/stockings say your name and not mom and dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes we thought about that! It’s what my parents always did though with our family ornaments, so we just continued the tradition :)

      Delete
  2. Love your family ornament! And I love keeping our old Christmas cards and looking back over those every Christmas! It's a reminder of God's goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, Sarah!! Yes, I feel the exact same :) It really is a sweet reminder each year!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!