Friday, December 15, 2023

Merry Christmas!!

Awww goodness, the last post of 2023! How are we already here?! Today marks the beginning of Christmas Break over here, and I'm taking the rest of December to soak in the sweetness of the season and time with family! But I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas this morning!!! 
This blog has truly been such a blessing to me. I get to live out a small dream of mine by having this little family blog that has become a bit of a scrapbook for our journey - documenting the big things, the little things, and maybe most significantly, the little moments and snapshots of everyday life. Thanks to everyone who follows along. Every comment, email, message and encouragement really does make my day and always means the world! I feel so honored that you would read along each morning!!

And I just wanted to take a minute too to share the Good News of Christmas and why it is so special for us. We love the lights and the wrapping and the gifts and the time with family, the magic of the season, the movies, the warm drinks, snacks, parties and traditions, but we really try to focus our minds and our hearts on our Savior Jesus Christ and his coming into the world. It's the reason we have the joy that we do - knowing that because of his life and sacrifice we have forgiveness from our sins and get to live in relationship with Him. The biggest gift we could ever receive! If you're new to becoming a Christian or just have always wanted to learn a little more about Jesus, Pierce and I would love nothing more than to send you a Bible this Christmas! Just send me a message, and we will get one to you!! Also, if you have any questions about faith or knowing Jesus as your Savior, it would be my biggest joy to talk with you! You can email me at theriddickfamilyblog@gmail.com. 

I really do hope each of you have the sweetest Christmas this year, and I'm very grateful for this space and that you follow along in this journey!! Here's to always enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!

I'll see you back here in 2024!!!!
Lots of love!
And Merry Christmas!!! πŸŽ„✨
❤️Tabitha 

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!! Have the best break!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alisha!! It was the best break - hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!