Thursday, September 19, 2024

Frame This Moment - Andy Rolling Over!!

Happy Thursday and Three Months to our little Andy!! I cannot believe it has already been three months and at the same time that it's only been three months since he's been here!! I said on Tuesday in my Three Things post that he was really close to rolling over and that night, he did it!!! We were all cheering him on, and I grabbed my phone at the last minute because I really thought he was about to do it!! Such a fun moment for all of us and definitely one to frame!!! 
Such determination!!! Go little buddy!!
So focused...of course with Jane's baby right next door, rolling over too I'm sure 😉 
We love you little Andy and are so proud of you!!! Here's to now watching very carefully where he hangs out in the house 😉🤗😂
Happy Three Months to this sweet little buddy!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Tomorrow we are leaving to soak up the sun and sand at the beach with my sweet family. We are SO looking forward to our week there next week, and thankful for my parents and their love for the beach that now is being passed down to two generations!! Praying for good weather, a great drive, and some really sweet quality time with family!! 

I'm taking the week off, but I can't wait to be back here OCTOBER 1ST!!! And my goal is to start blogging a little more with fall and the holidays on the horizon!! If there are any posts you would love to see, I'd love your input!! Feel free to fill out the form below, comment, or message me!! As always, thanks for following along!! It really is such a blessing!!
I hope everyone has the very best last week of September, and I'll see you back here in our very favorite month!! 

Sendings lots of love!!!
XO
Tab

1 comment:

  1. aww yayyy Andy!!!! Have the best trip!! and safe travels! Cannot wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!