Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Happy OCTOBER!!!

Aww Happy Tuesday and HAPPY OCTOBER!!!! This is truly one of my very favorite months, and I can't believe it's already here!!!! 
I love pretty much everything about October - from the weather to the leaves changing to the pumpkins, warm drinks, fun sweatshirts, pumpkin patches, weekends of football, family time and our anniversary too!! We are definitely looking forward to all that this month holds!! 
And we are going to try hard to soak it all in!! (Oh, how I wish my October afternoons looked like this 😉)
Fall with two littles is just as sweet though!! And we are going to try to pack in as much as we can!! 

We had such a sweet few days at the beach last week and then unfortunately had to come home a few days early from Hurricane Helene. We are so thankful to be home safely, but have had a hard time fathoming all the loss and devastation that so many have experienced. We are absolutely keeping everyone in our thoughts and prayers this week. ❤️

I'll be back here to share pictures from our trip, some October Goals, hopefully a few Friday Favorites and all things fall and holidays too. I am going to try to blog as much as I can Tuesday-Friday, depending of course of these two littles and how much time I get in the morning and during naps ☺️ Thanks as always for following along with our little family - I am truly so grateful. And here's to wishing everyone a WONDERFUL October 1st!!! 

Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad y'all are safe. I can't wait to see pics of the month of October with your sweet littles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Kerry!!! We are too! Aww and yes!! It's such a sweet month!! Happy October to you and your family too!!!

      Delete
  2. I didn't even think of you guys being down there for the hurricane!! Sounds very similar to our experience last month!! So glad you guys are home safe even though it wasn't the trip you had hoped for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! It was quite the week - my dad had been watching it even before we went down, so at least it wasn't completely out of the blue and we made the most out of the days we had! Did you guys have to leave early last month?! So many storms this fall!! 🙏🏼

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!