Happy, happy Thursday! It has felt so fun to be back in this space this week. It's been a big few weeks for the Riddick fam, and it has sure felt nice to be back and settled a little more into family rhythms and routines... Today I thought I'd share of course just a little moment in time to frame! This little snapshot is from our beach trip last week, and it just makes me smile.

As much as I look back on beach trips and early mornings with just me and Pierce with the fondest memories...
There's something sweet about a morning starting out like this...
And getting "interrupted" by this... We still love those slow mornings, but mornings with littles have a way of being sweet and meaningful all in their own ways...
And that's just a little moment in time to frame today. Praying I always remember to slow down and soak in the season we're in... And right now, it often looks like a little voice saying, "Good morning," right as you're opening up your Bible or steeping your tea 😉 But it's so much sweeter with the right perspective... ❤️
Thanks as always for following along and thanks for sharing your moments too!! What a gift it is to see the joy in the seemingly ordinary moments of the day. I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow! Sending lots of love and as always, here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!
XO
XO
Tab


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!