Aww Happy September!!! I love the start of the new month, and in my mind this is the month to wrap up the summer season and begin the fall one...
This month is a fun one for us as we are seeing both sides of the family in two very different trips...one we are packing sweaters for and one we are packing swimsuits for, but both just feel like a fun way to wrap up one season and kick off another.
I always love soaking up the last of the summer sun, and in Nashville it's in the 100s this week, so summer sun is definitely what we are getting!!
But you know I'm already working on finding my favorite more natural fall candles (always open to your favorite recommendations too!!) and might or might not have bought some pumpkin spice protein powder this past weekend to start adding into all of the things haha
And we are more than ready for football season to kick-off 🏈 Andy is very much still into all things "balls," so I have a feeling Pierce is going to be having and hay-day with him this fall hahaha
September, we are spending part of you in the mountains and part of you at the beach, part of you finishing our "Summer of Letter Fun" and part of you decorating our house for fall. We are ready for all that you have in store, and as a middle child myself, I always seem to love a little September in our world.
I hope everyone has the very best start to the month, and I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!!
Sending lots of love!!
XO
Tab
Sending lots of love!!
XO
Tab





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!