Happy Friday, friends!! We are so looking forward to the first September weekend at home this weekend! We have lots of house things to catch up on, some fall weather to soak in, some football to watch, and a favorite fall 5k on Saturday too. Today I just thought I would share a few favorites from our weekend! Little snapshots and blessings over here. I hope you are finding them in your day as well!
Well, a favorite for this little one was taking her "All About Me" to school recently. This little one is our artist through and through, and she truly had a BLAST putting this together.
I got out the supplies and stickers, but let her lead the charge, and I feel like it just couldn't be more "Jane." 💕🎨
Speaking of supplies, I grabbed a few fun fall crafts at Hobby Lobby last time we were in, and these simple little scarecrows were a huge hit.
It came with a boy and girl, which just felt so perfect. We paired them with these paper plate pumpkins...
Which is a craft I did way too many times to count growing up, and Jane loved it.
It kept them occupied while I cooked dinner, and now they're the perfect addition to our fall decorations!
Time with Daddy is a forever favorite, especially when you get to ride in his truck to work 😉 And Andy's favorite is the fact that he gets to wear Jane's "little" backpack now and just couldn't be happier hahaha
Speaking of little Andy, he came along with me to a consignment sale this week, and immediately found this foam baseball bat, and as you can imagine, it was love at first sight. This was an easy "yes," and has been well-loved already this week!
And lastly, a favorite has just been a lot of time with this guy. This month has been filled with lots of fun family adventures, but also a lot of big, hard and semi-heavy "life" things, and I'm always thankful to be walking with this one, but especially in times like this.
And there you have it, just a few favorites for your Friday. I have some fall beeswax candles on the way, we are hoping to finish decorating for fall this weekend, and are just loving the mornings we get to have our windows open. Bring on all the pumpkins and apples and our very favorite month so quickly approaching. I'll plan to be back here next week with a few snapshots from our beach trip as we welcome in October! Hope everyone has a very wonderful weekend! Thanks as always for following along and thanks Erika and Andrea for the fun blog link-up as well!
Sending lots of love on this Friday!
XO
Tab
XO
Tab







No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!