Hi friends!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful October week!! We had a busy weekend with our church’s sweet women’s retreat and then small group last night, but we are looking forward to the week ahead. I thought today I would share just a little Life Lately from around here recently... Our days have been busy and full, but goodness are we loving this season...
We have been loving this weather and ever since it came down from being in the 100s, we have tried to be outside as much as possible. We joined a few friends at a climbing park recently, and the kids loved it.
I loved watching this one be so brave and courageous when it was a little tricky at first.
And this one jump right in after watching his big sister!
And always impressed by this little strong one too!!
Had to snap a little picture of this one after church on Sunday.
Wasn't THIS just yesterday?!
Jane helped me make some fall bookmarks for some leaders at church that we made a little fall gift for.
And putting them together was just a favorite for sure. These little pumpkin coasters and these tags made it all the more sweet as well.
We love any excuse to put together a little gift!
Which is why when our small group came over on Sunday, we laid out some cards for people to write our sweet older neighbor some verses and notes before a major surgery the next morning. We wrapped the cards up with a little Bible and the kids LOVED delivering them!
We've had lots and lots of magnatile fun around here recently...
And I took a morning to declutter this "drawer..."
And we ALL feel like we can breathe a little easier now haha
We invested in two little waffle makers. A bigger one and a smaller one, and we love them both. They're non-toxic and work perfectly and we have loved making some sourdough protein waffles on Saturday mornings!
A favorite of the kids for sure!!
Speaking of favorites, Andy LOVED his new hat that matched Papa's! Haha "Go Bucs!"
And Andy loved some time with friends while Jane was at preschool one morning. I've never seen a picture that sums up little boys more hahaha
I love watching these littles play these days...
And we are trying hard to soak up this sweet fall season!!!
Just a few snapshots of some Life Lately around here recently...lots of drawing, lots of baseball, lots of time outside, and just a whole lot of fun wrapped up in these days. But we love it all. Thanks for following along and hope everyone is finding the sweet and simple joys in your days as well!!
I'm going to take tomorrow off, but I’ll plan to be back here on Thursday!!
Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab
I'm going to take tomorrow off, but I’ll plan to be back here on Thursday!!
Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!