Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Happy 2024!!!

Aww you guys HAPPY 2024!!! It feels good to be back!! Thanks to everyone who has followed along in this little journey of ours - this little space and outlet is so fun and such a blessing to me, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to share all that the Lord has done and continues to do in the Riddick Family. 
We had the BEST break over here - Pierce was blessed with so much time off of work, and we really tried to just soak it up and enjoy every last minute! We spent lots of time with family, lots of time soaking in our favorite Christmas season, visited friends, ate amazing food, watched movies, played games, and Pierce and I even snuck in a little date to an NFL football game as well. It was the very best few weeks off, but this week, we are jumping back into most of our normal rhythms and routines. Pierce is back to work, and I am kicking off the semester tutoring again. We have Discipleship Group and Small Group back on our calendar, and I'm loving my sweet days with Jane as well. 

I'm sure I'll have much more to share about our Christmas and New Years and the year to come, but I wanted to hop on here this morning and just wish everyone such a great start to 2024! We are always excited about the fresh start January brings and this year is no exception. I'll plan to be back on here tomorrow with some fun news to share! But in the meantime, I hope everyone has such a wonderful Tuesday and your Christmas and New Years was filled with many blessings as well!! 

Sending lots of love in this new year!
XO 
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!