Happy Thursday, my friends! Today's Frame This Moment is from a very ordinary Thursday night last week, and is one that truly just makes me smile.

Well, I don't normally do black and white frame this moments, but this one just felt like it fit the bill. I came in from finishing up downstairs and instead of their usual reading on the bed, I found the kids in the house with Daddy. I knew enough to know that was a special moment and left to get my phone to snap a pic, and I think I will forever treasure this picture. Pierce is a great dad, but it's moments like this that still make me smile. Reading a forever favorite Christmas cookie book, "Baking Day at Grandma's," laughing as Jane finished a few pages completely by memory, Andy snuggled up with his doggy, and Daddy home still in his work clothes, but just purely and simply present for bedtime. I know we will look back on these days one day and wonder how they passed so quickly, so we are trying hard to soak them up while we're living them. And my what sweet ones they are!!!
I will stop now before I have tears long before we are "looking back" on these moments, but goodness, this practice of stopping to enjoy the little things and "frame" the little moments sometimes lead to actually wanting to frame little snapshots of daily life that might otherwise go unnoticed, and for that I am so thankful. So, thanks for always joining me in this practice. Whenever I get an email or message with a "Moment to Frame" from you all, it truly does make my day.
Long before I had kids, I loved following along on a blog that shared a moment each week like this. She hasn't blogged for many, many years, but every so often I go back and check because that practice had such an impact on me. And now, I'm grateful to be three and a half years in to capturing and sharing these little moments each week. You can find my first ever Frame This Moment here and all of them throughout the years here. But thanks as always for following along! And as always, here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!
I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!
Sending lots of love and Happy Frame This Moment Day!!
XO
Tab
I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!
Sending lots of love and Happy Frame This Moment Day!!
XO
Tab
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!