Friday, December 16, 2022

Merry Christmas from the Riddicks!

Awww how are we already here?! Today marks the start of our Christmas break over here, and I am going to take some time off to soak up every moment of this sweet season with Pierce and Jane and our families. 
I just cannot even begin to tell you though how much I have been BLESSED by this year of The Riddick Family Blog. It has been SO fun for me to be on here each morning sharing small updates of our little family. It has meant the world to hear from so many of you and that so many come each morning to read these little posts, so truly, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU. 
I've said this before, but I always pray that with each post I write, it would encourage you, fill you with joy, point you to Jesus and bless you in a small way. From the big and little moments and posts, I do pray that this little space is a light in your day. I feel like I get to live out a small dream of mine by having this little family blog, and it means the world to have you journey along with us!!

I pray that wherever you are this season, you would experience the TRUE joy that comes from Jesus Christ. In our small group last week, I shared that my little students last year would always sing an "Easter" song about Jesus' Resurrection around Christmas because we were talking so much about Jesus' birth. It was the sweetest reminder to me that Jesus' birth, life, death and resurrection are ALL wrapped up into who our Savior is, no matter the season or the "holiday." Their childlike faith of simply celebrating Jesus and ALL that He did for us was such a sweet reminder to me, and I pray that as you read "The Christmas Story" of Jesus' birth this year, you would also look to stories that surround it that remind us of who are Savior is and why we put our faith in Him. 

If you ever want to talk about Jesus, faith, prayer, or the Christmas season, PLEASE feel free to reach out to me. It would be the biggest honor. AND if you are going through this Christmas season (or any season) without a Bible in your hands or your home, Pierce and I would love nothing more than to gift you one. Just send me an email, and we will get one in the mail for you!!

Well, as I sign off today, I am truly reminded of how grateful and blessed I am and how much this sweet blog reminds me of those things! I will see you back here in January and as I'm dreaming up small and big posts for the New Year, if you have things you'd love to see on here, feel free to leave them below! I love getting your all's ideas! 
I hope your Christmas is filled with lights and fun and that you enjoy the small moments, celebrate the big moments and soak in all the moments in-between! 

Thanks for being here each day! I'll see you back here in January! 
MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Love, 
Tabitha, Pierce and Jane ❤️

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Look forward to following along in 2023!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Angie!!! Hope you and your family had such a wonderful Christmas!! Means the world that you follow along! Happy 2023!!! ☺️

      Delete
  2. I hope you have the merriest little Christmas with your family and soak up all of the joy that this season brings. I can't wait to follow along in 2023 and watch sweet Jane grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerry, thank you!!! I hope you and your family's Christmas was filled with lots of joy too!!! Thanks for your encouragement and for following along! It means so much!! ❤️ Happy 2023!! :)

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas to your beautiful family!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alisha!!! Merry Christmas to you guys too!! Hope you all had a great break and your 2023 is off to a great start!!! 💛

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!