Thursday, August 15, 2024

Frame This Moment - Jane and Andy Reading

Happy Thursday!! Well, one thing I can say about Jane is that she's a really good big sister...and a second would be that she loves to read. And when you combine the two, you have today's post and a few really sweet moments to frame. 
This girl truly loves to read to "Baby Andy," and this week, she wanted to read him her Bible multiple times, which just about melted my heart. 
It was the first thing she said when she woke up from her nap... 
And what she wanted to do on Saturday morning after we ate breakfast... her little hand pointing out to him the words... *cue all the tears!*
She doesn't mind if he's looking at the words or the pictures, she just likes to be sitting next to him reading "out loud" for him. 
I truly have so many snapshots from the past few weeks as well...from reading to him in his carseat after the grocery store while we're cooking dinner... 
To first thing when she wakes up... 
Just for fun in the afternoon... (This just feels like a "What it looks like to have a big sister" snapshot to me hahaha)
And in her room sharing her baby doll... 
This little one sure is a special one and her two favorite things happen to be two of mine as well - reading and little Andy...
...or as Jane would say, "Andy Pierce Riddick." 😂🥰

I am thankful for these two and the sweet moments in the midst of the long days. I hope their love for reading always continues to grow!! 

And there is just a moment in time and in this season that I am trying hard to bottle up and soak in!! I'm sure there will be many many more books read in this home with these two littles, and I am thankful!! Thanks as always for sharing your moments too!! They always make my day! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between! 

I hope everyone has such a wonderful Thursday!!
XO
Tab

6 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest ever!!! Her little voice! 😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same!! I wish I could just bottle it up forever!!! 🥹😭

      Delete
  2. OMG her voice saying Andy Pierce Riddick. SO SWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha so sweet!! I think I’ll treasure that little video forever 🥲🥰

      Delete
  3. Ohh myy!!! This is probably one of my favorite blog posts ever! Pure sweetness 😍 and do we maybe have a future teacher in the making…?? 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha awww mine too honestly!!! Such a sweet season to capture! And yes seriously!! She’s well-primed 😉☺️🍎😂

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!