Thursday, August 8, 2024

Frame This Moment - Outings with Two

Happy Thursday!! I thought today I would jump back into my Frame This Moment series, which is truly one of my very favorites. Just a snapshot or two from the week that makes me slow down and be thankful for a small moment in time that might otherwise go unnoticed. Life is so sweet, but it moves so fast and sometimes it's hard to zoom out and take it all in. 

This practice has been a gift for me to thank the Lord for so many little things throughout each season. Some seasons are harder than others, but having a heart of gratefulness really does and can change my perspective so much. You can read my very first Frame This Moment post here and find all of them from the past year and half here. Today I just have a little moment that I want to remember from these first few weeks with two!! 

Getting out of the house with two littles has been something fun and different to figure out and always seems like a feat, but is always worth it. Last week, we took advantage of a slightly cooler morning and made our way to the park. Jane was so excited "Baby Andy" could go down the slide with her (in Mommy's carrier), and I had to take a picture at the top. She's my little adventurer and always has been, and it's sweet to watch her want to show Andy her little world too. 
It truly feels like just yesterday I was snapping a picture of my first outing with Jane, which definitely felt like a feat at that point too!! 
But now she's my little helper who is always dying to take a picture to send to Daddy!
And always so willing to help Mommy - from pushing the stroller to helping me carry things to the car, I love watching her sweet self serve and help! 
And I can't believe I'm back in the baby carrier life running around town...it feels different, but just as sweet. 
Soaking in these days, as crazy and full as they are, and trying hard to find the joy in the little things, like riding in the "car cart" with her little brother for the first time and getting a sticker while we check out. Having littles sure does make you see through their eyes how much they can truly find so much joy in the small moments...and I'm right there alongside trying to do the same! <3 

And there's just a little moment to frame - getting these two out the door these first few weeks. I know one day I'll look back and smile, just like that snapshot of me and tiny Jane in Hobby Lobby. Thanks for following along in this journey and thanks too for sharing your all's sweet and simple moments as well - they are always my favorite to see!! 

I'll plan to see you back here next week!! Here's to enjoying the little things (and little ones!), celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between! I hope everyone has such a wonderful weekend! 

Sending lots of love on this Thursday!
Blessings, 
Tab

2 comments:

  1. Been loving seeing all the pics of Andy!! You are my motivation for getting out of the house with Baylen today… he’s been all over with me and Shane, but the only place Baylen and I have mastered solo is grocery pick up!! Hahaha! Also, what brand of carrier is the beige one? We have a Solly and Ergo Baby Omni 360 but I like how simple and easy that beige one looks! -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I hope you and Baylen have the BEST time on all of your errands!!! The extra time before, during and after is just part of the fun 😂🥰 And yes!!! It's Sakura Bloom!! It's all linen and has definitely been a FAVORITE this summer!! It's more on the expensive side, but Pierce's mom gifted it to me for my birthday, and I think I've worn it everyday since he's been born!! ❤️

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!