Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Life Lately 8.20.24

Happy Tuesday!! I hope everyone had such a wonderful weekend!! We are in an in-between stage over here of still adjusting to family of four life and also getting back into normal rhythms and routines. With school starting back up, tutoring is starting back up for me, our small group is starting to meet again, we have some fun trips and travel back on our calendar and we are counting down till the fall weather and "holidays" on the horizon. ☺️ So today I just have a few snapshots from life lately recently as we soak in the last of summer and this sweet little transition season!! 
Pierce asked our sweet neighbor to watch Jane and surprised me with a date night out (with Andy 😉) on our very favorite Thursday night. 
It was such a treat to sit at a table at dinner and be able to talk and chat and not do dishes afterwards...we will always treasure these date night outs... 
I also treasure little errands out with my girl! Pierce worked from home on Thursday and Jane and I snuck out while Baby Andy was sleeping to get bagels from our favorite bagel shop!! 
I love her sweet self so much!! 
We welcomed some of our dearest friends in for the weekend!!
And loved getting to introduce our girls and hope they become besties too!!!
This little one has started to SMILE and laugh!!
And it's been the sweetest to see!! 
He definitely is a happy little one.. 
And making him laugh is truly just the very best!!
But holding him while he's sleeping is a close second!!
We've had neighbors over for dinner... 
Played at the park... 
And have had more mornings painting than I can count... 
We've LOVED our time swinging... 
And playing...
Water-coloring...
And reading... 
We've had bath times...
And energy-ball making mornings...
Afternoons spent blogging...
And cozy nighttime snuggles...
All the while just trying hard to soak in these days with this little crew!! Our days are busy and full and filled with ups and downs, but I’m sure thankful to the Lord for them! 

Just a few snapshots of life lately!! Thanks for following along in this little journey. I'll plan to be back here on Thursday!!

Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab

4 comments:

  1. His sweet little profile on your shoulder looks SO much like Jane! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I know!! There are some pictures that we always see the resemblance in! Do your littles look similar at all?! Especially now that he's getting older?! You'll have to send some recent pictures of them soon ☺️🥰

      Delete
    2. They do look similar as babies and G is my twin! I'll send some pictures over shortly :)

      Delete
    3. I LOVED the pictures sooo much!!!! He really did look just like your baby picture!! Such a beautiful family!!! ❤️

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!