Friday, March 3, 2023

Friday Favorites - Lunch Dates, Bubbles, and Tea

HAPPY FRIDAY!! We are looking forward to the weekend over here! It's been a full week, but we've loved all that we've had on the calendar. Pierce and Jane are excited about a Friday night together as I'm headed to a sweet women's event at our church. Then we're looking forward to hopefully a sunny and relaxing Saturday and Sunday!!

Today I just have a few Friday Favorites from our world over here - most are just little snapshots and fun joys from our week. Hope you're finding the same throughout your week! Here's a little look for your Friday morning!

 


In our crazy week this week, Pierce's work schedule lined up with an errand Jane and I were running and we got to meet for lunch. I brought a little from home and Pierce grabbed something to go and we met at a park across from his office. Jane fell asleep while I was on the way, so we had a throwback to the newborn days and clipped her little carseat into the stroller and she slept almost the whole time we ate. I snapped this as we were packing up - I just love these days!! 
And I love these two!! 


One afternoon when Pierce got home from work, Jane and I were out playing with a few neighbors and they started showing us a new bubble maker they had gotten. And Jane seriously thought it was the coolest thing she had ever seen hahaha 
I think I know where we'll find her this summer hahaha


Speaking of places we'll find her... It's a good thing I'm on a decluttering/organizing kick because this little one is finding about everything we own and more hahaha she's a curious little thing! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ And thrilled when she finds something she's actually able to keep and play with throughout the day haha 
*Enter Pierce's contact case* hahaha


This sounds crazy, but this is currently my favorite little tea blend to make in my thermos for errands in the morning. If you've never had Roasted Dandelion tea, it is honestly so good and so good for you too. It steeps 10-15 minutes and if you had a little honey and cream, it has a similar aroma and feel as coffee. About 3-4 minutes before it's done steeping, I'll add this Teeccino Hazelnut, and my goodness! Just the best little tea latte - yum!! 


Another favorite was getting to spend a bit of my morning with one of my dearest friends! I had the privilege of teaching two of her kids the last several years, and now I have the joy of having her friendship and wisdom as she parents seven and I have one! I just soak up everything I learn from her for sure!! 


And lastly, my favorite will always be just cozy weekend nights with these two!! Jane's little eyes peering at the camera πŸ˜‚ Just loving this little season over here!! 

And that's about all I have over here for our Friday Favorites. Thanks for following along!! And thanks Erika and Andrea for a fun blog link-up! I hope you all had a great week as well and are finding little joys in your days too!! 

When I was looking at our calendar for March and April, we have just packed and packed weekends, so I decided that I think a small blessing to us would be for me to take Mondays off blogging and be back Tuesday each week. I might sneak on every once in a while in the coming weeks for a little Monday Thoughts post, but I'll definitely be back on Tuesdays!! And this Tuesday, I have a fun and long awaited post in the works for the 200th over here!! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend and Monday, and I'll see you back here on Tuesday!! 
Blessings, 
Tab

4 comments:

  1. Aww…she loved the bubbles! Always a favorite thing for little ones. It’s fun to see her face so full of wonder at something so simple… so sweet! πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€­
    (πŸ’•♥️love~Mom 🌷πŸͺ΄☔️πŸͺΊπŸŒ·πŸŒΏπŸŒΌπŸͺ·πŸŒΈ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! She was loving them!! πŸ₯° We'll have to get some for the summer for sure!! ☀️

      Delete
  2. So fun! The $10 bubble machines from target are life savers! We get one every year and at age 5, it's still a highlight of our summer! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh this is a great tip!! Thanks, Alisha!! I think we will definitely have to be investing in one soon for sure ☺️πŸ€— I love that your little girl still loves it!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!