Wednesday, March 22, 2023

What's Up Wednesday [March 2023]

Happy Wednesday!!! Today I thought I'd jump in and do What's Up Wednesday a week early since next week we will on vacation! It's been a fun March, and I thought I'd document just a little of what it's looked like over here recently!! 

Hope you enjoy on this Wednesday morning!!



What We've Been Eating:
Lots of chicken nachos!
Aรงaรญ bowls ๐Ÿ˜
My new favorite little fun snack...yum!!
We had a date night in and tried a new pistachio pesto salmon recipe, and it was so yummy!!
We've had some Taziki's with Daddy at his work! 
And we've been loving these Cocoa Cashew Creme cookies - so good!!! 

What We're Reminiscing About:
Oh goodness...March 26th, 2022 was our due date with Jane!!! And we are just still in disbelief that it was a year ago!!!
We also still just can't believe it was her in there all that time!!! How fun, sweet and special thinking back on this time lsat year!! 

What We're Loving:
Jane on the move these days!! From walking...
To climbing...
And keeping up with the big kids at the park... It's so fun to watch her grow and explore!! 

What We've Been Up To:
Well, earlier this week we had an appetizer/game night with our "small" group, and it was so sweet and so fun!! We had one last year around this time right before Jane came, so it was a fun celebration with some of the people we love so much!! 

What We're Dreading:

Packing!! Someone please come help ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

What We're Working On:
Tutoring is in full-swing these days as the spring semester is half-way finished! These days and afternoons are so full, but so good! I love getting to do what I love even with sweet Jane at home!! 

What We're Excited About:
This little one has a passport, and we're excited to put it to use this week!! 

What We've Been Watching/Reading:
Jane's reading about every book that she can get her hands on, Pierce is into classics right now, and I have been loving my organizing books, but I just ordered Denise Hunter's newest book to take on our vacation!! 

What We've Been Listening To:
We've had our fair share of fires this month - from my parent's amazing fire-pit to our little one on our patio, it's hard to beat the sound of a crackling fire at night!!

What We've Been Wearing:
Well, Jane got some new shoes and they are just about my favorite thing in the world ๐Ÿ˜‚ How tiny and precious!! 
And it's sun hats all around over here this next week too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What We're Doing This Weekend:
Me and this guy will be soaking up the sun, reading, and lounging all day.........oh yeah, with our 11 month old ๐Ÿ˜‚ And Pierce's parents, sister, brother and sister-in-law and niece!! Bring on the fun in the sun though - we can't wait!!! ๐Ÿ˜

What We're Looking Forward To Next Month:
April is filled with so many good things!!! Including this precious little one turning ONE on April 5th! How is it possible?! I'm soaking up all the snuggles I still can these days before she's a full blown toddler over here... 

What We're Thankful For:
My two favorite people in the world and cozy nights with both!!!

And that about wraps up the month of March so far... We are off tomorrow on our end of the month adventure, but thanks for following along as we make our way through this sweet 2023!! And thanks Shay and Sheaffer for the fun blog link-up! I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!! 

I'll see you back here in the morning!!! 
Blessings,
❤️Tab

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!