Happy Thursday and Frame This Moment Day!! Today’s little moment was a fun family night that we last minute decided to make happen last Friday afternoon…

On Friday afternoon, Pierce finished up work a little early and as we surveyed our “Summer of Letter Fun” list, we decided it was time for a bowling night. The kids had never been but had been talking about it this summer because of our list, so we packed up, had a snack and decided on a quick easy dinner afterwards. And let me tell you, it was worth the hour - the kids loved it, and so did we! Pierce is always impressed at my ability for “family games” as he calls it, from putt-putting to bowling, I had my fair share of practice growing up which I guess sticks with you well into adulthood hahaha
Andy bowled a strike on his first ever bowl, to which we all said, “Of course!!!” haha He had no idea really, but was just excited for his “second turn,” which Pierce graciously shared his first with him haha It was just a simple, but fun night.
A new experience for everyone and as we were leaving, I tried to just take a deep breath and really soak it in. These nights and simple little things we do with our family I think will forever be some of my favorites.
And I always love doing it with this guy!
Just a little frame this moment for your Thursday! Thanks as always for following along and for sharing yours too!! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!
I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!!
Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab
Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!