Friday, August 14, 2026

Friday Favorites - Errands with Jane, Teacher Cards, and Italy Lights

Happy, happy FRIDAY!! I hope everyone has had such a wonderful week!! We are soaking up these hot summer days over her, and today I just thought I'd share a few favorites from this week! Little snapshots and blessings from our days! I hope you are finding them in yours as well!! Here are a few of ours this Friday morning :)  



Errands and outings with this girl will forever be a fave. She wanted to take a little picture by the flowers, and I couldn't have said yes faster. πŸ₯°


Another favorite for Jane has been these little pages that she colored for her teacher (bother last year and this year). This little girl is an artist through and through and asked if I could print her off a card for her teacher. (This one was such a sweet one!!)
She picked some zinnias before we went to Meet the Teacher and was beyond thrilled to be back at that sweet little preschool for a morning. 🍎🌺πŸ₯°
Wasn't THIS just yesterday?! 😭


Another favorite has been having our lights back up in our backyard... 
In January, when Nashville was hit with a pretty intense ice-storm, so many trees and tree limbs fell around our city. We felt so fortunate to only have had a few fall in our backyard on our fence/Italy string lights. 
It has been on our "summer to-do list," and we finally got a chance to put a new set up this past weekend (which is not for the faint of heart, especially with little helpers πŸ˜‰ hahha)
But we've loved having them back up for summer evenings! 


Jane is VERY much into braids right now, and as I work on her braids, she has been trying to figure out braiding her doll's hairs. I helped a tad hold a piece here and there, but these were her latest braids, and she was VERY proud of them! A favorite for sure!! 


And lastly is this little book-lover. I had to snap this as I was saying goodnight the other night. This is his favorite place to sleep right now - in Jane's room, in his pack-n-play, surrounded by books hahaha Turning "Jane's room" into "Jane and Andy's room" is on the project list soon, but for now, I am soaking up this sweet little setup that they're created... 
And hoping that they will forever love books ❤️πŸ“šπŸ₯°
A favorite for sure!!!

And that about does it for just a few favorites this Friday... Next week is a big week with Jane's first day of school, and she couldn't be more excited! 🍎 We are off to enjoy our weekend, check-off a few more things from our Summer of Letter Fun, and kick-off our small group on Sunday too! 

I'll plan to see you back here next week! Thanks Erika and Andrea for the fun blog link-up! And here's to hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!