Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Jane's First Day of School 🍎

Happy, happy Wednesday!!! Well, call it my teacher heart, but I suppose I semi-view the first day of school as a holiday of sorts, so we tried to celebrate in fun ways all day long! 
I cannot even tell you how much this little one has grown. When I took this picture, I thought who is this little girl! 
Wasn't THIS just our tiny little girl we were sending off once a week praying so much that it was the right decision for her?! Well, the Lord has blessed this little one in her preschool, and she just absolutely is giddy every year to go be with her friends and teacher. 
Especially this year!!! She was SO very excited. 
This year marks the year of her graduating from the "mini" backpack, and I wasn't quite sure my heart could handle it. Hahaha but she is just over the moon that she gets to take her "folder" to school and back every day. 
I was ordering new socks for school on Amazon a day or two before and just happened to think, what if we ate breakfast on fun plates the morning before school, and hence, these apple plates and notebook paper napkins got added to my cart. 
Perhaps the biggest compliment that morning was when Pierce said he actually loved the napkins. 😉 I do too!! 
This little one was more than ready after breakfast to try on her new backpack. 
We snapped a few pictures of this cutie! 
So big!!
Love this little one!!!
And so does Daddy!! 
We tried to recreate this little picture... 
From that first fall day dropping her off ❤️
We all said a little prayer and were off again to drop this little one off!! 
This little brother and Mommy spent the morning together grabbing some red balloons and some macaroons for Jane's teacher (and one to split as well! 😉🥰)
We picked Jane up, heard about ALL the fun, came home and recreated our apple balloons, and then spent the afternoon making our special after school apple cookies 🍎🍏🍪
I honestly love back-to-school, and I feel like it's the littlest and simplest things that just make it all the more fun. 
And it makes it easy that this little one is such a fun one to celebrate too! 

It was a special day to say the least, and to think next year this little one is off to Kindergarten makes my heart feel so many things all at once!! But mainly, praying for the Lord to lead where she is supposed to be. ❤️

Thanks for following along and hope everyone's school year and August is off to a great start!! As always, here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!

Sending lots of love! And happy back to school!!! 🍎
XO
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!