Thursday, August 6, 2026

Frame This Moment - Playset Art

Happy Thursday and Frame This Moment day! We had such a great Prayer Journal Night on Tuesday that I'll post more soon, but today I just wanted to share a little moment in time this week that I wanted to freeze. 
 
I was putting together lunch one day when I heard Jane coming down with her lapdesk and art supplies, and she quietly slipped outside. Andy and I watched her climb into the fort and simply start drawing. He looked at me and said, "Andy. Watch Jane!" So out he went. And I had to snap this little picture. I poked my head out at some point and Jane said, "I'm drawing in the fort because that's what Nana said she liked to do when she was a little girl." Hahaha This little girl LOVES art and she loves her Nana, so I have a feeling I'm going to be finding her here quite often in the coming weeks... It was just a sweet little moment this week - I always love when I find them sitting together. Of course, after a few minutes Andy was up doing all the things Andy does best, but I'm thankful I could capture a little moment of a simple, ordinary day. 

Thanks as always for following along and thanks for sharing your moments too!! We have family coming into town today for the weekend, so one of these weeks I'll make it back here for Friday Favorites, but for now, I'll plan to be back next week and share a little bit more about our fun Tuesday night. In the meantime, sending lots of love this weekend and hoping everyone is having a wonderful start to August!

Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!
Happy Thursday!!
XO
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!