Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Favorite Gifts for Guys/Husbands/Dads

Good morning!! Happy Tuesday!! As I sit here and write this with some Christmas music playing in the background and a *half* decorated tree 😂 I was thinking it would be fun to post some ideas of gifts I've gotten Pierce, our dads, brothers, brother-in-laws, etc the past few years! 

Thanks to everyone who gave so many great Holiday Post ideas yesterday! If you have more, feel free to add them here, and I'll try to get to as many as I can this year!! 
But this post is dedicated to all the guys who can be semi harder to buy for...now, I don't have a million ideas for you, but I can share what I've gotten the past few years that have been some of my favorites and maybe it'll inspire you with some fresh ideas as the holidays are coming. Mainly, I just like thinking what would bless them in a creative and new way. So hopefully you find something that you can do the same for with your favorites. 
The first one I love is this Sand Art Frame... This was a fun one inspired by a gift we had gotten my dad YEARS ago... I saw it at my parents house and thought maybe he could use a fresh update. I found KB Sand Art and loved what he made...he has every shape, size, and color you could imagine, but basically with water and sand and air, you turn these frames over and every time it creates a new landscape... They're pretty fun and perfect for desks while they work! I bought one for my dad and then for Pierce also...we love having it around! 
This next one is one we found at Christmas Village one year... It was too fun not to buy. We met the guy who makes all of these at The Stadium Shoppe, and were so impressed by him! This is the Tampa Bay Bucaneers Stadium, and it came with a stand and a little light that comes on in the stadium. It's such a fun and unique piece!!
You can find all of his NFL 3D Stadium replicas here, but on his site, he has all the ballparks and college stadiums and so much more too! We loved supporting his business and my dad loves having this in his office! 
I would say, out of all the things I've ever given Pierce, this one he uses this one most often. I remember him mentioning that it'd be nice if he had something to put his Bible in so that the pages/cover lasted a little longer, and when I was on Etsy one day, I came across this sweet shop that does so many leather covers. 
It has a pocket on the inside cover and the back cover as well... 
And you can see the leather as you read with a pen holder on the right side too... I bought mine in 2020, but this sweet Etsy shop is out of the Ukraine and he is still making so many leather covers - all shapes, sizes, colors and engravings so if you're in the market, I can't recommend it enough!! 
Speaking of leather and Etsy shops from Ukraine, we also bought this Fly Fishing organizer for Pierce's dad one year and loved it so much. They spend the majority of their year in Wyoming and fly fishing is his main hobby, so we thought it would be a really meaningful gift to have something to organize all of his "flies" in. His shop also has other leather organizers too, but this one was fun for someone who loves to fish! 
This next one, I searched high and low for a good picture of, but pretty much, anytime we have coffee, tea, and our Bibles, Pierce's slippers are nearby. We even took them to the beach. We're pretty much a slipper family over here...I was born and raised and we adopted Pierce in when we got married 😂 My parents gifted him with these one year, and they instantly became his new favorite. Anywhere we take them, people always ask him where he got his slippers, so thought I'd share them on here too! This pair is also a second favorite too and ones my dad still loves to wear!
If there is a significant event, you can pretty much count on me to try to find an ornament to gift... I think it's such a fun way to celerbate and remember every Christmas, so when my dad retired from being a UPS pilot for 30 years, this was a simple and tiny, yet fun and celebratory gift we gave him that year! I almost always find our ornaments on Etsy, and this one came from this shop
This one is simple, practical and fun. We've given this as a gift several times, and Pierce loves his! 
Last year, I even grabbed the cup holder so that it would fit in his truck when he took it to work! 
And I said that the leather Bible cover may be what Pierce uses the most, but this is definitely a close second. One year, I snagged him a Kindle Oasis on one of the Prime sales leading up to Christmas, and he has LOVED it. I dare say, I have too. We switch off using this honestly, all the time. It's an amazing gift that keeps on giving if you have a reader in your family!! 

Really, that about wraps things up over here... I'm sure there are more. We got my dad these NFL inspired Ping Pong Paddles one year, Pierce loved this massage gun last year, I've given several leather journals and wallets, playing cards with a fun picture... But hopefully these give you a new idea or two to use for some guys in your life. Now it's YOUR turn!!! What are you best gifts for guys?! And I am going to tell Pierce not to read this post or the comments hahaha 

Happy Shopping for all the ones we love! And here's to making the holidays a little extra special this year! 
I'll plan on being back here tomorrow!! 
Sending lots of love! 
❤️🎄✨Tab

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, my dad is always SO hard to shop for, but he is a diehard Chicago Cubs fan, so I am for sure going to get him a 3-D version of Wrigley Field this year. What an amazing idea! Those leather engraved gifts are perfect too- I got Shane a personalized passport cover last year for before our honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww YAY!! Yes!! I bet he will LOVE it!! Wrigley Field is such a classic too ⚾️ A passport cover is such a great idea - especially before such a fun trip!!!! Love it!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!