Monday, November 14, 2022

Monday Thoughts...

Happy Monday morning from a very cold Nashville, TN!! Somehow the temperature dropped 40° over the weekend here, but it was still the sweetest few days even through the cold! Hope you had a good weekend and are staying warm wherever you are this morning too!! 

This morning, I just have some random Monday thoughts for your day and a question for you too!! 
Within a few hours…all of our pumpkins and auburns and oranges turned into greenery and twinkling lights, and we are loving the cozy feel around here!! Decorating our house with a seven-month old looked a lot different, so there are still a few more things to finish up, but it's sweet having the first of Christmas out over here!! 
I will miss these little guys till next year!! I always get a little sad putting away one season for the next...but then I have to remember how exciting it is to get them out come the next year, and it makes me like seasons all the more...
I’ve just been loving this sweet winter Magnolia Journal… I’ve cozied up with my tea, fire and favorite blanket for a few moments of downtime the past several days and have loved soaking in different stories of the season. Thought I could share a few of my favorites on here soon!  
This place. Christmas Village. Still the best. We walked away with just a few small items, but I walked past those wooden Christmas trees on the right over there several times contemplating whether we needed it for our front porch…sigh…maybe next year haha but it was fun walking through this magical place and made for such a fun little weekend trip!!
I snapped this as I was getting ready for a few errands on one of the last warm days and wanted to remember this snuggly little girl...some of my favorite moments in the world right now ❤️
This is the latest fad around here... We grabbed this game on the way to the beach and played with my family, and it's been a hit ever since... Pierce played when they were younger, we've now played several nights around our little table, we've played with our sweet family here in Nashville, and I'm sure it'll be a hit at Thanksgiving too... A fun little Christmas gift if you're needing a new game!! 
And lastly...as I'm getting ready to post a few Holiday Posts, I wondered if there were things you would specifically be interested in hearing about or reading... I have some things I know I love reading on other people's blogs, but I thought I'd share a way for you to share a few of your favorites as the holidays are upon us!! You can always email or comment, but here is a little form you can add some ideas too as well!! 
And that about does it for some random Monday thoughts for you!

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!!
Blessings, 
❤️Tab

6 comments:

  1. We love Rummikub - played it a lot in the pandemic with a "live" Facebook concert playing in the background. It's one of a few games for two! And, also super fun with more, my family has played it for years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yes!!! We feel the same about it being fun for two people!! I love that you guys played during the pandemic - what a fun memory for such a crazy time!! We're excited to play more with our families too! Let us know if you find any other great games or have other favorites too - we're always on the lookout!!

      Delete
  2. I forgot that we can take it for thanksgiving, that’ll be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was so calming, cozy, and seasonal! I need to try out that board game- my family plays LOTS of board games when we are all together and that one sounds somewhat familiar, but I don't remember much about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Jennifer 🥰🎄☕️ Yes!!! You guys would love it I bet!!! I had never played, but Pierce said his family used to play all the time. It's a fun one!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!