Thursday, May 18, 2023

Frame This Moment - A Mother's Day Craft.

Aww Happy Thursday and what's better known as Frame This Moment day around here!! Celebrating the sweetness of little things is one of my favorite things and choosing a little snapshot in time to frame and remember is such a great reminder for me. This week, it happened Mother's Day morning. 
As Pierce and I were talking about Mother's Day this year, he asked me if there was anything I was really wanting or hoping for. After some thought, I told him the only thing I think I would really love that day is a homemade little gift from Jane. He has seen/heard about all of my crafts that I used to make daily with my little ones at school and how special they always are, and I think he was excited for the challenge. I showed him a few ideas of crafts I had come across and restocked our paint and a few supplies and the rest was all him. 

That morning, he took Jane early and told me to sleep in just a bit longer. I honestly did not know he had something up his sleeve, but my sweet sister-in-law snapped these pictures that morning, and I will always treasure them!! 
Pierce sitting with Jane working on this little craft. *Cue all the tears!!* A stormy morning, our messy porch and garbage bag and all - I still love everything about it. 
The sweetest and best Mother's Day surprise. I love him painting her little hand with his. 🥲
They brought it upstairs a few minutes later, and I will just truly always treasure this little homemade goodie so much. 
It's hanging in our study, literally "framed" a little, and just makes me smile every time I see it. 

There's a little frame this moment story for you behind the craft! Happy Mother's Day to all the sweet Moms out there! And thanks to Pierce for making this tiny little dream of mine come true!! Thanks for sharing your little moments with me too - they always are such a fun blessing to see!!! 

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between! 
Lots of love, 
Tab

4 comments:

  1. So precious!! Love how you hang Jane’s little artwork over her kitchen in that perfect frame! Might have to snag that idea! -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes absolutely!!! Artwork is always just so sweet to put up!! This happened one day when I was trying to find a place to put her little craft from church, and I loved it immediately!! Happy Mother’s Day to you too also!! 💐🥰😍

      Delete
  2. Aw! I love that so much! My favorite things are always the kids gifts with little hand prints! This year, mine was the handprint in a pot, just like this, but they did the hand prints in green as the stems and used her finger prints as little budding flowers. A definite favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness I love this!!!! That sounds like the sweetest gift!! 🤗🥰 I know you’ll treasure that! Happy Mother’s Day to you too!!! 💐💛

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!