Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Life Lately.

Hey there Wednesday!!! Today I just have a random collection of photos for you from the last few weeks. It's been full and busy and fun, but we've snuck in some snapshots of all the in-between times, and I thought it'd be fun to share!! Hope you guys are having the best start to May! Hope you enjoy a little look of what we've been up to lately around here!! 
This little fam on this little patio... I just know one day we will look back on these moments and think, "Those were the days..." hahaha 
Speaking of these being the days...this little nugget snuggled up with me for nap last week, and I just about melted. I miss her little newborn self, and I tried to soak up every second of this sweet afternoon. 
And really just all of the afternoons with her these days... From walks...
To errands... 
Time at home... 
Tutoring...
And just doing little house chores, she's really just my little side-kick, and I am loving these days so very much.
I'm also loving this season with this guy, and Saturday morning trips to Lowe's with family watching Jane that feel like we just went on a five-star date night hahaha 
We've been working on our yard, landscaping and garden and I have been soaking it all up! The evenings and weekends have been so fun having some projects outside together! 
It's also been so fun having so much family in town!! From my parents and Pierce's sister and late night planing games...
To holidays and big celebrations! 
And sisters MOVING to your town!! 
We're so thrilled Aunt Audrey is here to stay!!! 
We've done brunch with friends...
Date nights with this little one tagging along 😉 
And lunches out with Daddy!!
We celebrated big birthdays and gave Jane a doll that she seriously hardly ever puts down...
She made herself right at home feeding her one afternoon hahaha 
She would take it every time we get in the car if we let her... 
And in every store... 
Little moments throughout the day... 
And Audrey brought down my Bitty Baby stroller that I had growing up, and Jane was seriously in heaven. I LOVED my baby dolls growing up, and I just never imagined that this little girl would love her little baby this much already too. It makes me smile seriously every time I see her holding, hugging, and kissing it. 
My baby and her baby - oh my heart in this little season!!!
I'm trying hard to soak it ALL in!!
And we really have had the best time with these busy and full days! I'm so very thankful for these two, our family, friends and community that has made these past few weeks so sweet and special!! April, you were definitely one for the books, even just the simple, sweet days at home! We are looking forward to all that May and summer holds!!! 

Thanks for following along and hope your camera roll filled with all the life lately makes you smile just as much for all of your big and small blessings!!! 

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!
Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!! 
Lots of love!
Tab

4 comments:

  1. I’m going to hire smiley Jane to come babysit my baby!! It looks like she’s got it down pat! Loved this post and so super exciting about your sister! -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha yes you are not kidding 😂😂😂 I'm sure she would LOVE that!!! I would too!!!!! 😉🥰🥰🥰 And yes!! I know you guys know what it's like to live far from family!! It really has been sweet having her here these past few days!!

      Delete
  2. I know I've said it before but your little family and appreciation for them makes my heart happy. I think many people (myself included) forget to pay attention to these special moments in our own lives and your blog is a sweet reminder of why we should.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Kerry this made my day. Thank you!!! It's always so sweet reading your encouragement. Sometimes it's so easy to miss the sweetness of the everyday. Thanks for this comment and for the reminder for me too!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!