Thursday, May 11, 2023

Frame This Moment - Our Guest Reader.

Aww Happy Thursday!!! Today's little Frame this Moment was truly such a sweet moment... 
This past Sunday, Aunt Audrey got to be our guest reader at bedtime, and when I snapped this sweet picture, I knew it was a keeper. Jane seriously loves Audrey to death, and we have loved having her so close these past few weeks!! This picture just makes me smile. Jane so focused and so content just being in Aunt Audrey's arms... Her little fingers... Her pajamas that always make her feel so much smaller than she does during the day... Her little Bible that used to be mine growing up... This little bedtime routine that we have all come to know and love. Goodness, I'm sure one day we will look back on this picture and wonder where the time has gone, but I hope it'll always make us smile, and we pray that Audrey and Jane will always be close! It's the sweetest and their joy and love truly seems to just feeds off of each other. What a perfect moment to frame this week!!

Thanks for following along and for sharing your moments too. Tiny snapshots in time that make us slow down and treasure small and simple joys and blessings. What a gift! I hope everyone has the best Thursday and here's to wishing for many sweet moments throughout your day!

I'll be back tomorrow as we welcome in a new decade over here!!! 
Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between! 
Lots of love,
Tabitha

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tabitha! I just shared my first Frame This Moment on my blog today and it was so fun! Thanks so much for coming up with this idea and sharing yours each week. I've really enjoyed hearing yours and I love how you've inspired this in my own life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Ashley!! This just made my day!! I am SO glad you shared your Frame This Moment!!! How special and fun!!! Thanks for telling me, and I'm so glad it's a part of your life now too!!! ☺️🥰 Thanks for your sweet comment!!! Can't wait to read your Frame This Moment!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!