Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Happy Birthday to Pierce!!!

May 9th. We love this day around here!!! The day we get to celebrate Pierce!!! He is the very best husband, dad, brother, son, friend, and leader, and we couldn't love him more!! 

Today I thought it would be fun to share the top NINE things we love about Pierce on this May 9TH!!

There are about 986,543,714 things we love about Pierce, so to boil it down to the top 9 is pretty difficult, but here we go!! In no particular order...

ONE.
He is the best dad. 
Everyone always knew Pierce would be an amazing dad, but watching him with Jane those first few days made my heart grow a million sizes. He loves her so well, and it's truly the sweetest to have a first hand seat to!  

TWO.
He plans the best dates. 
Thursday nights will always be my very favorite night of the week. From nights at museums, to drive-in movie dates, to painting in the back yard, dinners out, dinners in, playing cards, making desserts, they will just always be so special to us!! 

THREE.
He is always up for a traveling adventure. 
From Texas, to Cancun, to DC, Jackson, California, Florida, Belize, and 14 flights with our little girl, I love traveling with this guy!! 

FOUR.
He is always up for my house projects. 
I have a list longer than I'm willing to admit of projects I would love to do in our house, and Pierce is always up for what I have envisioned and the first to help me try to make it happen!! 

FIVE.
He loves the beach, sun, and anything by the water.
I think we could spend all day every day near the water and in the sun. It's our favorite place to be.

SIX.
He is such a hard worker.
From interviews, new jobs, grad school, and career changes, this guy is one of the hardest working guys I know. 

SEVEN.
He's an amazing chef. 
Everyone we know could eat Pierce's food every day. He truly has a gift, and Jane and I are the luckiest when we get to have his dinners. 

EIGHT.
He's such a talented musician. 
I could be in the studio watching this guy all the time. And having the chance to watch him on stage again this past January was so much fun, especially because Jane got to cheer him on too!! 

NINE.
He loves us so well. 
This guy is truly the most thoughtful, fun, and blessing of a dad and husband than we could have ever asked for. Pierce, thanks for loving us so well!!! 
We love you, Pierce!!
Happy Birthday to our number one guy!!! This family is so blessed by you!!

We are off to celebrate for the day!! Hope everyone has the best May 9th!! 
See you back here in the morning!
Blessings,
Tab

6 comments:

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!