Tuesday, May 23, 2023

House Projects, Yellowstone and Catching Up on Life

House projects, Yellowstone, and catching up on life...I couldn't think of a better way to sum up our life the past several days... 
On Thursday afternoon, we started a house project of adding a board and batten wall in our downstairs and painting a few of the rooms while we were at it... Pierce helped me get all the boards up Thursday evening and then early Friday morning, he left for a work trip to Yellowstone... 
...waking up to this sunset every morning! So beautiful! 
And seeing all the fun sights! We love Yellowstone, and it was so fun to get pictures as Pierce enjoyed his weekend with some guys on his team! 
Jane and I held down the fort and hung with Aunt Audrey a bit too. But mainly, our weekend was filled with painting and trying to wrap up this bigger than expected house project 😂 Speaking of, that is now what our day holds today. I've learned that I don't thrive very well in chaos, which is what our downstairs could be described as currently, so I'm off today to catch up on all things life and hopefully finish up this little weekend project! Can't wait to share soon!!

I'll try to make it back on here tomorrow, but if I don't, you know where I'll be hahaha Hope everyone had a great weekend and has the best Tuesday!! 

Lots of love, 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!