Friday, May 26, 2023

Friday Favorites - Errands, a New Water Bottle, and Memorial Day Weekend

It's FRIDAY!!! Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!! After lunch today, we are off to enjoy the weekend at my parent's house with lots of sunshine, pool time, good food and time with family! Today though I just have a few of our favorites this past week. Just a little assortment from our week! Hope everyone is finding small joys in their week too!! Happy Friday and beginning of SUMMER!! ☀️



My little errand buddy. Goodness...how is this girl growing up so fast? We went to Hobby Lobby this past week with Aunt Audrey to grab a few things, and I told her it feels like yesterday I was there for my first "big errand" out with Jane. 
I don't think I will ever forget this day! Jane was just a few weeks old, and I needed a few things for Pierce's birthday gift. It felt like such a big thing to pack her up, make sure she was fed/changed, get her in the wrap, grab what I needed and back in the car. I truly cannot even believe it was just over a year ago! Hobby Lobby will always be that special little place, and Jane still is such a sweet little errand buddy! 


Well, a favorite for Jane is this little new water bottle. I was grabbing something else when we saw it on the shelf and it was truly love at first sight hahaha 
I do not think she has put it down since we brought it home. Also, this little camping chair is one of her very favorite things. Audrey bought it for her last fall when we went to the beach, and she sits in it multiple times a day on our porch. Jessy and Logan also brought one when we went to Belize and it was perfect for an on-the-go lunch too!! 


As the school year is wrapping up, tutoring usually take a pause for a few weeks before all the summer sessions start. This little girl has been a trooper and this pretty much accurately sums up the last session of the school year. Shoe on the table, finding things on the calculator I didn't even know existed, and a tired Mama! Helping students with math though will always be a favorite!! 


Before and Afters are truly ALWAYS a favorite for me. One of my favorite things is home and helping people make their spaces a welcoming place they love to be...enter Aunt Audrey's new place. She snapped the first one the night she moved everything in and we've been grabbing a few things for her room since, and I took the second picture this past week. A special little place, and I loved getting to put into practice all that I've learned from the sweet Myquillyn Smith as we helped make it a space she loves to be! 


Well, on this May 26th, it would only be right to head back to this sweet little porch to kick off Memorial Day weekend...
...and celebrate five years since this sweet day

We'll be in Louisville this weekend with family, and I am taking off next week in the blog world to enjoy some family time and the first official week of summer!!! ☀️🍉💦 Happy Memorial Day weekend, and a thank you to all who have served in our country! 

I'll plan to be back the week after next!!
Lots of love, 
Tab

4 comments:

  1. Yay, your post got me that much more into the summer mood!!! Enjoy your week off and have the best family time! -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay!!! We're so glad it's summer 😍☀️ Thank you!! Hope you all have such a great weekend too!!!

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. It sounds like you have a good one planned.
    What an adorable errand buddy! They do grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim!!! Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day as well!! And yes! I am trying to slow-down time over here - it's happening so fast!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!