Friday, May 5, 2023

Friday Favorites - Cozy Minimalist, Date Nights and Errands

Happy Friday!!! It's been a beautiful week weather wise here and today there is rain in the forecast, so we are ready to cozy up this weekend over here. Jane and I are spending the morning cleaning and checking off a few of our to-dos before the weekend starts! But today I just have a few of our Friday Favorites from this past week, including one of my favorite things from these past few months! Hope you are finding small and simple joys in your week as well! Here are a few of ours!! 




The Cozy Minimalist Home. Pierce got me this book for our very first Christmas, and I was so excited when I opened it. I had come to love Myquillyn Smith and her love for design and home, and I am here to say that five years later, I love her all the more!! 
At the beginning of January, I came across her Cozy Minimalist Community that she was opening up for one of the three times a year she welcomes new members. It was $10 a month, and I thought I would use some of my "fun money" to try it out for the month. Well, I fell in love pretty quickly, and now it is one of my favorite things to do usually on Friday afternoons after Jane is napping and the house is clean. I'll make a cup of hot tea or grab a snack and watch her teaching that she does live every Tuesday morning. 

I have learned SO much just from watching her little teachings, and I love all things home, so I love seeing how everyone is working on different rooms in their house. She has amazing lessons on "steps" you can use to design a room, and it's just a fun little way to glean wisdom and encouragement as you're working on your home. She will open it up again next Tuesday if you're interested! It's definitely a favorite of 2023 for me!! 


My second favorite is date nights with Pierce. It had been so long since we had gotten out to dinner together, and my sweet sister watched Jane for the night so that we could enjoy some sushi and an evening walk in town. ☺️


Speaking of my sweet sister, she has officially moved to Nashville, and it is a FAVORITE for sure!! We love having her right down the road!! And speaking of home, it's been so fun to put into practice all that I love helping her set up her sweet space!! I think I could do it all day!! 



This little girl has been a trooper this week as I feel like we've run more errands than I can count. She's always up for the adventure and I think makes more people smile with her little smile and wave than she'll ever know haha 


And lastly, I was making a return and came across this little jacket on clearance from the winter. We had just been saying we wish we had something to slip on for cooler evenings swinging or on a walk, so I tried it on her, and it quickly became a favorite! She loved walking up and down the store in this little thing hahaha

And that is just a few little snapshots of our life around here these days!! I hope you all have the very best weekend!!! Thanks for following along and thanks Erika and Andrea for a fun blog link-up!! I'll plan to be back here on Tuesday!!

Lots of love, 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!