Thursday, March 7, 2024

Frame This Moment - A Tea Party to Remember

Happy Thursday and Frame This Moment day!! Today's Frame This Moment is a little throwback to a sweet morning on our little porch... This table is finding a new home soon and when came across this picture, and it just made me smile and remember such a sweet little season in so many ways.
 
This little porch has looked many different ways since we've lived here... You can read a little bit more about it here. But on this particular morning, it held a sweet celebration of a women's Bible study that I did with a few friends throughout the summer. 

I had the summer off of teaching, and coming after the craziness that spring 2020 held, I thought having a little way to reconnect and study Scripture together with friends would be so refreshing. I invited some girls to work through Warren Wiersbe's BE Series on Esther and Ruth. I had done so many of his studies and LOVED every single one, so I knew this one would be just as great. We kept each other updated throughout the summer on our thoughts and takeaways, and at the end of the summer, I invited everyone over for a little Morning Tea to reflect and celebrate all that the Lord had taught us throughout the study.
My sweet sister made the MOST perfect cookies for the morning... I still just absolutely adore these little ones... 
And I made my favorite biscuit recipe and had some of our favorite tea out as well. It was just a sweet morning to chat about the goodness of being in the Word together with community and all that the Lord can still do even in a season that looks different in many ways. 

That morning will always be a special one that I will remember and cherish, and it really was a moment worth framing. 

And there's just a little flashback one for your Thursday... We are so happy this little table is finding a new home, but I sure will miss the memories that it held on this little porch! As always, thanks for sharing your moments too - they always make my day!! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between. 

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!
Sending lots of love!
XO
Tabitha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!