Wednesday, March 6, 2024

March Goals

Happy Wednesday!!! I thought today would be fun to post about some March Goals. These are always some of my favorite posts because I love hearing what you guys are up to each month as well!!


I still can't believe we are already in March over here...this year seems to be flying by, but we are making the most of it and celebrating each month as it comes!! 

Before we dive into March's Goals though, let's take a little look back on February... 


1. Get the guest room paint ready. 

Well, maybe if I could paint one wall at a time currently in this room, but that's not necessarily what I had in mind when I made this goal hahaha We are very close to having this room empty except for the furniture that's staying, and I'm hoping this month is full of actually getting to paint and start designing - my favorite parts!!! 

2. Finish cleaning out of all five closets upstairs. 

Ok you guys. I am not kidding when I say we are ACTUALLY on the home-stretch. One closet is 98% done (and I can't wait to show you!). You literally could not even walk into this closet and now it is functioning as Pierce's "office" as Jane refers to it hahaha Our hanging closet has actually gotten a little refresh and is almost finished. Our "clothes" closet has a few more clothes to go through, but it's almost cleaned out too. I have a few last decisions to make in our linen closet and Jane's new room closet is actually almost completely empty, and you will know how big of a feat that is when you see the before picture 😂 So, needless-to-say, here we are in March with this same goal, but hopefully a month that we actually finish!! 

3. Do a Valentine's Day/ February Craft with Jane. 

Oh, I love making this a monthly goal because it reminds me to get the paint out and be creative and have a little fun with the month and all that it holds! Jane and I LOVED having all of our pink, red, and purple out, and I'm already sad that that sweet month is over. You can find some of the fun crafts we did here. :) 

Now as for March Goals... 


1. Put back together all upstairs’ closets. 

Here we go. March is our month for sure!!! Hopefully this next week is our week even more specifically!!

2. Make a plan for Jane’s 2nd Birthday. 

HOW are we already here?!?! I cannot even believe it. But she is already telling everyone she is two, so I know this girl is so ready. It's the sweetest to watch her grow up, and a goal this month is to make a plan to celebrate her sweet 2nd birthday. You can find her 1st birthday here and her sweet little party here. I loved these days so much!! 

3. Create a list for Preparing for Baby #2. 

I think I have been realizing that we are entering the third trimester this month and after that, we have April and May (both packed months with birthdays and lots of celebrations) before Baby #2 comes. So I thought a good goal would be create a list for everything that's on my mind to do and prepare - little things I might need to grab, house things that still need to be switched around, etc so we have it all in one place during the last two busy months!! 

And there's just a little look into our month of March. I would love to hear what you all are up to as well!! It's so fun to cheer each other on in these first few months of this year! If you want to take a look back on other months, you can find all of my Goal posts here. Here's to a fun and productive March 2024!!

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!
Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!