Thursday, January 12, 2023

Frame This Moment.

I've been dreaming about this series on this little blog for so long. I followed a blog in high school and she used to post moments to frame, and I just loved looking through them. They were always so simple and sweet, and I knew they would be moments their family would look back on forever with the fondest memories. 
As I've been working on a 2022 in Review post, it's taken me so long to sift through so many sweet pictures, and there are some that just stand out as moments I know I will remember forever... Or that I hope I will. And thus, this blog series was born - Frame This Moment. 

Moments that I hope to remember. That I hope to go back to when life gets busy and full. Moments that I hope will always bring a smile and maybe even a tear years from now. Little snapshots into our life to help me remember these days... These days that sure can be long, but these years that sure are seeming to be so short. 

So, here we go. My first Frame This Moment. 
The most simple and the most special. It's a picture that I think I could stare at forever because it's just such a special moment in time. Jane was one week old, and Pierce and I were just starting to figure out life with a newborn. 

We had woken up that morning and after we fed Jane and got her to sleep, we laid her down in-between us, made some tea and coffee, and as I was opening my Bible and journal, I looked up and just wanted to freeze time. Pierce reading his Bible, his sweet hand on her tiny little self, fresh flowers from neighbors, our first home and first week as parents... It all just felt a little like a blur and a little like the sweetest clearest moment all wrapped up in one, and I knew I never wanted to forget it. 

And as I was going through pictures from this past year, every time I saw this one, I smiled and felt my heart already missing this sweet moment but so thankful for this snapshot in time. I knew it had to be my first Frame this Moment. I thank the Lord often for not only that sweet morning, but for that season that He sustained us through and all the joy that came from it. I hope I'll always remember it. 

Thanks for following along, and I hope it's fun to see some of these snapshots throughout the year - some from the past and others from the present, but always just little pictures that I hope to freeze in time in my mind and frame as gifts from the Lord. 

I would be thrilled if you wanted to share any moments to frame as well! It always make my day to get emails, and it would bring so much joy to follow along with some of your sweetest moments frozen in time as well. Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between! 

I'll see you back here tomorrow!!
Blessings,
Tabitha

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! There are SO many moments from that first year that are just complete treasures. while the hormones and emotions are crazy, they are beautiful moments to look back on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yes! You are so very right!! So many moments that are just amazing to look back on and remember ☺️🥰

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!