Thursday, July 6, 2023

Frame This Moment - Breakfast in Louisville.

Happy Thursday!! I hope everyone is having the best start to July!! Just popping on here this morning with a little Frame This Moment for you. A moment in time and a part of the day in a place that we all love, including Jane!
This sweet little picture I snapped one morning when my dad was cooking breakfast, and it was just so too precious. This little girl loves him to death and wanted to see what he was cooking up. It made me smile, and it made me remember how many times I sat at these bar stools growing up watching him cook many, many breakfasts before school. 
Breakfast in Louisville is always much slower, filled with family, sunshine and always hot tea. I snapped this picture last September and remember thinking it looked like something out of a magazine... 
And this past weekend when we were there and I took this one, I had to smile, not even realizing that this must be part of my favorite time up there. Same plate, same mug, same hot tea and little green check cushion, different breakfast sandwich, but still a moment in time to frame and a moment of the day that is a favorite for us all! 
Breakfasts at home aren't nearly this picturesque, but it's still part of my favorite time of day, especially when people are gathered around a table before the day has really gotten started. 

I hope breakfasts are always sweet in our home even when life is crazy and busy, but I hope even more that they always stay just as sweet when we are up in Louisville enjoying what often feels like a bed and breakfast at my parent's "Whitacre Gardens," as they like to say! 

And there you go...a little bit of a different Frame This Moment today, but what started as a little picture of Jane and her grandaddy (or "Papa" or "Papaw" as she likes to say) took me down a memory lane of many mornings and breakfasts up there that I wish I could just freeze in time and bottle them up. 

We are back to having breakfast in Nashville this morning, and while I'm reminiscing about the slow and peaceful pace up there, I am off to unpack and get things together today!! I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!! As always, thanks for sharing your sweet moments to frame with me too!! 

Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!! 

Lots of blessings!
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!