Wednesday, July 26, 2023

What's Up Wednesday [July 2023]

Hey there Wednesday!! Today I thought I would jump into the What's Up Wednesday blog link-up this July - I truly can't believe we are just days away from the end of July!! How is summer flying by this quickly?! Here's just a small look at a little of what we've been up to this past month!! 


What We've Been Eating:
Lots of acai bowls...which you can read a little bit more about here
Lots of summer salads...
Our favorite red pepper arugula pizza...
Our very classic Taco Salad...
Poolside snacks...
Summer fruit...
And lots of our current favorite cereal!! 

What We're Reminiscing About:
Summer 2018 was a summer full of wedding planning and July that summer included finding my perfect little dress with my sweet mom on the most rainy, but fun Saturday!! I can't believe that was five years ago now!! My how fast time flies!!

What We're Loving:
We love fun summer date nights out!! (And an amazing Aunt Audrey in town to watch Jane!! So thankful!!!)

What We've Been Up To:
This month has held a lot of travel for this little fam and lots of family time, which we love too!!

What We're Dreading:
This little cutie had a new carseat come in the mail this week, and I don't know why, but thinking about switching it out makes me want to freeze time, send the new one back, and keep this one forever in our car... Just realizing yet again that she is growing up way too fast over here...
Why does this just feel like yesterday?! 

What We're Working On:
Well, this little fam has been working on "our" July goal of running 31 miles this month! We've been meeting at the park after Pierce gets off work, and it's been a fun little unexpected love for all three of us! 
I've loved the time in the evening with him and even a few morning runs as well!!

What We're Excited About:
I love that this little girl is getting old enough to help me more in the kitchen...
For some reason, it has just started to make baking and cooking a little more fun with her by my side!! 
(By the way - these have been a hit over here if you're looking for a little healthier chocolate muffin option!!)

What We've Been Watching/Reading:
We watched this cute little movie up at my parents' house a few weeks ago and loved it so much! If you're looking for just a wholesome, cute, family movie - this one is for you!!
And Pierce and I have been loving easing back into football with this show. We are ready for you fall!!! And we may just be cheering for more Vikings games than we ever have in the past with knowing Kirk Cousins a little more!! 

What We've Been Listening To:
You can find Ellie Holcomb on repeat at our house most mornings over here...especially when Jane gets out her sweet book and asks for the song to play on repeat haha! 

What We've Been Wearing:
Well, Jane's been wearing these white little sandals, and I just couldn't love them more. 
She always just looks so grown up to me sometimes, especially with these little ones on!! 

What We're Doing This Weekend:
We are celebrating my sweet Mom this weekend!! July 31st is the best day, and we love it being filled with turquoise, sunshine, hot tea, quilting and now a sweet little voice saying, "Nana!" ๐Ÿ’•

What We're Looking Forward To Next Month:
Bring on the start of all things football!! (And I would say "fall," but Pierce has already told me I am nowhere near close to being able to talk about fall hahaha) August will always hold a special place in my heart too for all my teachers and that classroom setting-up, school supply-shopping and back to school life that August brings with it!!

What We're Thankful For:
These two, this home, this summer....just so thankful!!!

And that about sums up a little of our July... It's been a great and full summer month over here!! We are looking forward to August and all that it holds!! Hope you're having a great end to your July as well!! Thanks Shay and Sheaffer for the fun blog link-up!

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!!
Blessings, 
Tab

8 comments:

  1. I’ve still been reading your blog again recently for a little bit of positivity each day, so I just saw your Kirk Cousins comment and I have to tell you I went to college with him, graduated with him, and knew him!I haven’t watched this show yet, but he is as genuine, a strong Christian, and as full of morals as you would expect (and hopefully as they portrayed him!). He helped me out by giving my little sorority “sister” surprise gifts from me once even. Such a good guy! -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Jennifer, this made my morning. I feel so honored that you have been on here in the mornings ❤️ And I love that you knew him and went to college with him!! He really does seem like such a great, Christian guy - I love knowing this!! What fun memories those are too!! I'll be keeping up with him more this season for sure!!

      Delete
  2. Quarterback made me a bigger Kirk Cousins fan too, however - we can't dismiss that amazing KC team ;) August and Fall are bringing so many emotions as our girl starts Kinder in just a few short, short weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you are so right! What a fun city to live in right now ☺️๐Ÿˆ And oh my!!! I can imagine there are so many emotions!!! What a big fall and milestone that is!!! Will be thinking about you guys for sure!!!! ๐ŸŽ I'll be taking all the notes too!!!

      Delete
  3. Summer salads and summer fruits are THE BEST!!! And enjoy baking with your little cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Truly soo good!!!! And aww thank you, Natasha!! Thanks for stopping by and reading :)

      Delete
  4. I must say you sound like the sweetest soul. I would love to chat with you I can tell. Blessings. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Regine! How sweet it would be to be able to sit and chat ๐Ÿ’› Thanks for reading and for your kind comment!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!