Thursday, July 27, 2023

Frame this Moment - A Baseball Game for the Books๐Ÿ˜‚

Ok friends, today's Frame This Moment I think will forever make me laugh. It will also always go down as one of my most embarrassing (more like mortifying ๐Ÿ˜‚) moments, and I just couldn't not make it this week's Frame This Moment because it truly is one to freeze in time. 
 
I chose to make this the cover for this frame this moment, but the real "moment" is at the very end... I felt like this specific one needed some back story first...
Pierce's work had planned a night out at the Nashville Sounds baseball game. Aunt Audrey came over to watch Jane for the night, and we hurried to get ready and out the door... (An important fact for later...)
They had a rented out a suite with all of his co-workers and dinner and snacks were provided. It really was so generous and such a fun night!!
We mingled, walked around the stadium, grabbed dippin' dots and really just felt like we were young and free again haha! We had gone to a Nashville Sounds game dating, so it was fun to be back!! 
And it really was just the most gorgeous night!! We loved it... 

So much so that Pierce and I stayed the bottom of the ninth and were the last couple left sitting out in the suite section... We were getting ready to leave, and I put my feet up for a second and did a triple take and then just stared in disbelief for a minute before I started just dying laughing...
This is what I saw... 

Hahahhaa I had truly been wearing TWO different sandals the ENTIRE night and not even noticed in the slightest....nor had ANYBODY said ANYTHING about it hahaha I mean, five hours, tons of walking, exploring, chatting, eating, watching...and just no idea... 

Now, if you knew me, you know this is something that I would truly never do... I can't remember a day in elementary or middle school that I wore anything mismatched...in fact, you'd probably be able to find me wanting to crawl under my desk on mismatch spirit day hahaha So, this was just hilarious to us... This is just one of the many signs I'm sure that goes to show you that I'm not sure if I have officially or ever will catch up on all that missed sleep this past year hahaha but Pierce and I had truly such a good laugh over it. So did my parents when I showed them the picture and Aunt Audrey when we got home that night haha!

And there you have it...just a moment in time to frame and to remember. It will definitely go down in the books for us... haha 

Thanks for following along and for sharing yours too...usually I want to bottle these little moments up and keep them forever, and this one I hope will be remembered in a way that always makes us laugh... My dad always says his mom who passed away when he was young told him to not take himself too seriously, and here is a perfect example. Next work event on the calendar though, I will be checking my shoes before I leave the house hahaha 

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!
Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in the moments in-between! (Including the ones that just make us laugh!) 
Lots of blessings!
XO, 
Tab

6 comments:

  1. Funny and cute! Thanks for sharing this. You definitely made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I was waiting for what could be embarrassing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha goodness, who have thought, right?! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  3. This is so awesome! You are a great sport! ๐Ÿฅฐ Bless your poor little sleep-deprived heart—-I’ve been there! When my first baby was a few weeks old and I decided to venture out on my on one day, I got all dressed up in a cute dress and after several errands a sweet older lady stopped me and said, “Honey, let me button your dress for you.” The back of my dress had been wide open!! ๐Ÿ˜… She patted me on the back and said, “It’s ok, dear. Mamas help mamas.” ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh, Alinda! I loved reading this. This perfectly describes that season doesn't it?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ What a fun story to remember - thank you for sharing!! It makes me feel a little better ๐Ÿ˜‰ And that is so true - they really do!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!