Friday, July 21, 2023

Friday Favorites - Family, Trips to DC, and Traveling

HAPPY FRIDAY!! We are so glad it's the weekend over here - we have a long list of to-dos to finish getting everything in order from our trip to DC, and then we are planning on just enjoying this summer weekend in July!!  

Today I have a few favorites from our last week! Hope you're finding lots of small favorites in your days too!! And hope everyone has such a great weekend!! 



The first favorite is just time in DC with Pierce's family. The original three siblings are in the middle, and Jessy and I feel blessed to have joined their family, and now Lucy and Jane too!!
Add in the grandparents and you have quite the big clan that is growing! We love it, and it was so fun hanging out with them for the weekend!! 


I love this little family of three too! And Jane was going on day three of not too much sleep and lots of flexibility, so we took what we could get for these pictures 😂 
But I sure love that little face and so proud of her for being such a little trooper through canceled flights, midnight arrivals and moving houses half way through. She's a sweet one for sure, and I love being her Mama! 


Speaking of being a trooper, I feel like this little stance says it all. This trip marked flight number 16 for her, and I feel like she looks like a full grown adult in the airport right here. When did she get so big?! 
One year ago she was taking her first flight as a three month old...
And twelve months later, she's trying to win the hearts of every person traveling hahaha
I love this little one. And I pray I always remember her precious waves and love for people. 


And I hope I always remember the sweetness of watching him be a dad too.
I loved having him next to me in the long and unexpected parts of travel days!! Tired, but so very blessed!! 


And this pretty much describes life since we've been back - catching up on phone calls, tutoring, life, unpacking and to-do lists. Jane seems to get it hahaha 

I'm off on this Friday morning, but I'll plan to see you back here next week! If you are interested in any more travel posts, you can find them all here. I hope everyone has a wonderful and restful weekend!! Thanks Erika and Andrea for the fun blog link-up!!

Lots of blessings, 
❤️Tab

2 comments:

  1. How lovely to have such a wonderful family. Jane does look so grown up in the airport picture. hehehe So cute though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim!!! She really is growing so fast!! Hope you guys had a great weekend and are having a good week too!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!